New poster, but a very long time reader of the forum. We have traveled extensively to all parts of Asia during these last several years, and are visiting South Korea for the first time in August. We will be on the ground for 16 days and seventeen nights. I already know that we will spend four of these days in Seoul, but somewhat unsure on the rest. We were really hoping to see a somewhat traditional Korea for the remainder of the time, and have started to look into Jeolla-do, Andong, Heinsa etc. We just ruled out Jeju-do and decided to spend a couple of days relaxing on the beach in Busan - this is all the beach we want.
Any advice on destinations within South Korea will be greatly appreciated. The itinerary is just now being created, so idea on how to fill it out will be golden for us. Many many thanks to anyone who chimes in.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 2 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 3 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 7 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 8 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 China in june-July
- 11 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 14 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 China in July
- 17 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 18 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 19 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 20 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 24 Being customs
- 25 Itinerary feedback please