New poster, but a very long time reader of the forum. We have traveled extensively to all parts of Asia during these last several years, and are visiting South Korea for the first time in August. We will be on the ground for 16 days and seventeen nights. I already know that we will spend four of these days in Seoul, but somewhat unsure on the rest. We were really hoping to see a somewhat traditional Korea for the remainder of the time, and have started to look into Jeolla-do, Andong, Heinsa etc. We just ruled out Jeju-do and decided to spend a couple of days relaxing on the beach in Busan - this is all the beach we want.
Any advice on destinations within South Korea will be greatly appreciated. The itinerary is just now being created, so idea on how to fill it out will be golden for us. Many many thanks to anyone who chimes in.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1st time backpacking thailand/bali help!!!
- 2 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 3 Advice on 1 Week in Philipines - Diving, Whale Sharks and More
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 5 Kowloon Hotels
- 6 Vegetarian/Vegan in Japan
- 7 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 8 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 9 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 10 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 11 For: Crellston
- 12 Snapshots From Kerala
- 13 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 14 Bangkok in April?!?
- 15 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 16 My visit to Thailand
- 17 India Trip Report
- 18 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 19 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 20 My visit to Cambodia
- 21 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 22 New Member
- 23 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 24 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 25 My visit to Vietnam