New poster, but a very long time reader of the forum. We have traveled extensively to all parts of Asia during these last several years, and are visiting South Korea for the first time in August. We will be on the ground for 16 days and seventeen nights. I already know that we will spend four of these days in Seoul, but somewhat unsure on the rest. We were really hoping to see a somewhat traditional Korea for the remainder of the time, and have started to look into Jeolla-do, Andong, Heinsa etc. We just ruled out Jeju-do and decided to spend a couple of days relaxing on the beach in Busan - this is all the beach we want.
Any advice on destinations within South Korea will be greatly appreciated. The itinerary is just now being created, so idea on how to fill it out will be golden for us. Many many thanks to anyone who chimes in.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ok카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 the카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 안전한카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 4 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 5 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 7 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 8 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 9 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 10 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 11 Best and lightest surge protector....suggestions?
- 12 Magical India
- 13 India itinerary critique please
- 14 Japan Itinerary!
- 15 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 16 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 17 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 20 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 21 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 22 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 23 Himachal Pradesh
- 24 Luggage size China ?
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service