New poster, but a very long time reader of the forum. We have traveled extensively to all parts of Asia during these last several years, and are visiting South Korea for the first time in August. We will be on the ground for 16 days and seventeen nights. I already know that we will spend four of these days in Seoul, but somewhat unsure on the rest. We were really hoping to see a somewhat traditional Korea for the remainder of the time, and have started to look into Jeolla-do, Andong, Heinsa etc. We just ruled out Jeju-do and decided to spend a couple of days relaxing on the beach in Busan - this is all the beach we want.
Any advice on destinations within South Korea will be greatly appreciated. The itinerary is just now being created, so idea on how to fill it out will be golden for us. Many many thanks to anyone who chimes in.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal
- 2 Traveling to Nepal after earthquake
- 3 Bangalore Beautiful Hot Housewife | Bangalore Escorts
- 4 Footwear for Vietnam?
- 5 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 6 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 7 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 8 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 9 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 10 Totally unprepared
- 11 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 12 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 13 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 14 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 15 Rental Car Bali
- 16 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 17 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 18 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 19 A great trip in India
- 20 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 21 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 22 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 23 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor