New poster, but a very long time reader of the forum. We have traveled extensively to all parts of Asia during these last several years, and are visiting South Korea for the first time in August. We will be on the ground for 16 days and seventeen nights. I already know that we will spend four of these days in Seoul, but somewhat unsure on the rest. We were really hoping to see a somewhat traditional Korea for the remainder of the time, and have started to look into Jeolla-do, Andong, Heinsa etc. We just ruled out Jeju-do and decided to spend a couple of days relaxing on the beach in Busan - this is all the beach we want.
Any advice on destinations within South Korea will be greatly appreciated. The itinerary is just now being created, so idea on how to fill it out will be golden for us. Many many thanks to anyone who chimes in.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 2 Singapore or Bali
- 3 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 4 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 5 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 6 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 7 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 8 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 9 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 10 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 11 First trip to Japan
- 12 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 13 Hotel in Tokyo
- 14 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 15 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 16 Business class on JAL
- 17 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 18 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 19 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 20 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 21 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 22 What beach to choose?!?!
- 23 Private guides & drivers in China
- 24 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 25 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!