New poster, but a very long time reader of the forum. We have traveled extensively to all parts of Asia during these last several years, and are visiting South Korea for the first time in August. We will be on the ground for 16 days and seventeen nights. I already know that we will spend four of these days in Seoul, but somewhat unsure on the rest. We were really hoping to see a somewhat traditional Korea for the remainder of the time, and have started to look into Jeolla-do, Andong, Heinsa etc. We just ruled out Jeju-do and decided to spend a couple of days relaxing on the beach in Busan - this is all the beach we want.
Any advice on destinations within South Korea will be greatly appreciated. The itinerary is just now being created, so idea on how to fill it out will be golden for us. Many many thanks to anyone who chimes in.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 2 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 3 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 7 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 8 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 9 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 10 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 11 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 12 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 13 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 14 An island paradise?
- 15 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 16 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 17 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 18 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 19 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 20 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 21 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 22 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 23 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 24 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 25 Spontaneous trip to Japan