New poster, but a very long time reader of the forum. We have traveled extensively to all parts of Asia during these last several years, and are visiting South Korea for the first time in August. We will be on the ground for 16 days and seventeen nights. I already know that we will spend four of these days in Seoul, but somewhat unsure on the rest. We were really hoping to see a somewhat traditional Korea for the remainder of the time, and have started to look into Jeolla-do, Andong, Heinsa etc. We just ruled out Jeju-do and decided to spend a couple of days relaxing on the beach in Busan - this is all the beach we want.
Any advice on destinations within South Korea will be greatly appreciated. The itinerary is just now being created, so idea on how to fill it out will be golden for us. Many many thanks to anyone who chimes in.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 2 First time getting out of the country
- 3 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 4 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 5 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 6 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 7 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 8 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 9 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 10 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 11 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 12 Planning my Philippines trip
- 13 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 14 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 15 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 16 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 17 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 18 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 19 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 20 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 21 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 22 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 23 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 24 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 25 November, March, June... Japan?