Has anyone stayed at this resort yet? I understand that excluding the pool, it is fully opened but have not found too many reviews about it. I have looked at the maldivescomplete.com site (thanks its VERY helpful) and so I am also considering the Soneva Fushi. For reference, I am traveling solo at the end of June. My flight would arrive in the evening, so I think I have to stay in Male overnight and they transfer the next morning. I would then stay for 6-7 nights.
Six Senses Laamu (Maldives)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 2 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 3 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 4 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 5 Help! Which to choose?
- 6 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 7 North Vietnam Again!
- 8 Castle & King
- 9 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 10 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 11 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 12 One week in Thailand
- 13 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 14 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 15 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 16 India and Nepal 2014
- 17 Independent female traveller
- 18 Tour company practices
- 19 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 20 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 21 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 22 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 23 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 24 Passport Safety
- 25 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)