Has anyone stayed at this resort yet? I understand that excluding the pool, it is fully opened but have not found too many reviews about it. I have looked at the maldivescomplete.com site (thanks its VERY helpful) and so I am also considering the Soneva Fushi. For reference, I am traveling solo at the end of June. My flight would arrive in the evening, so I think I have to stay in Male overnight and they transfer the next morning. I would then stay for 6-7 nights.
Six Senses Laamu (Maldives)
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 2 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 3 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 4 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 5 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 6 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 7 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 8 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 9 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 12 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 13 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 14 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 15 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 16 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 17 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 18 Anyone in Bangkok
- 19 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 20 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 23 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Travel Insurance