I will be spending 6 nights in the Phuket area in January. I am looking for suggestions on where to stay. My top priority is a stunning beach (not overrun with tourists), but I don't want to be completely isolated either. I also want to do multiple day or overnight trips to Similan Islands, Koh Phi Phi and other surrounding areas; so I don't want to be on an island that would make that impossible or ridiculously expensive (because of remote location). Can anyone suggest anything in the Phuket/Krabi areas that would work? I am willing to splurge but don't want to spend more than $500-$600/night; if absolutely worth it, might consider more. We are also planning on renting a car, so driving to the ultimate destination is no problem -- e.g. Krabi. Thanks in advance for the help!
SIX NIGHTS IN PHUKET - PLS HELP
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 3 First time to srilanka
- 4 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 5 where can i find replica handbags
- 6 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 7 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 8 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 9 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 10 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 11 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 12 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 13 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 16 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 17 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 18 Nepal
- 19 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 20 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 23 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 24 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 25 1st time Japan - solo female