We are spending six nights at a resort. In Hoi An.. We are agenda 65 to72 but quite fit and frequent travellers . A please advice what we should do during this time. We are not beach people and live pretty close to beaches in Austraalia. Many thanks, Ulinda.
Six nights at hoi an Vietnam
View all Asia activity »
- 1 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 2 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 3 geisha performance
- 4 Magical India
- 5 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 6 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 7 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 8 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 9 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 10 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 11 Trip report China
- 12 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 13 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 14 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 15 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 16 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 17 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 18 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 19 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 20 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 21 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 22 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 23 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 24 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 25 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?