I will be traveling to Asia around October 2000. Will be traveling for around six months through India, Nepal, China, Tibet, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly others. Looking to spend time with some different cultures other then the North American. I am a 33 year old professional married man. I own a martial arts school in Canada and a Hypnosis Centre. If anyone has any suggestions for special places or people to see please email me. I would love to spend time in some of the ashrams and temples but I’m also very adventuress and like to see exotic places and meet exotic people. I’m looking forward to the experiences of this trip and the people I will meet along the way. Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and tell me your thoughts. Thanks all.
six months in Asia any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 2 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 3 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 4 Japan night bus
- 5 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 6 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 7 Living in Singapore Questions
- 8 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 9 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 10 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 11 April in Bangkok, again!
- 12 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 13 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 14 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 15 Problems at 12,000'
- 16 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 17 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 18 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 19 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 20 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 21 Which Putu in Bali????
- 22 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 23 Japan, japan
- 24 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 25 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions