I will be traveling to Asia around October 2000. Will be traveling for around six months through India, Nepal, China, Tibet, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly others. Looking to spend time with some different cultures other then the North American. I am a 33 year old professional married man. I own a martial arts school in Canada and a Hypnosis Centre. If anyone has any suggestions for special places or people to see please email me. I would love to spend time in some of the ashrams and temples but I’m also very adventuress and like to see exotic places and meet exotic people. I’m looking forward to the experiences of this trip and the people I will meet along the way. Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and tell me your thoughts. Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 2 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 3 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 4 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 5 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 6 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 7 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 8 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 11 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 12 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 13 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 15 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 16 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 17 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 18 A great trip in India
- 19 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 20 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 21 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 22 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 23 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 25 Ferrari Hire Bangkok