I will be traveling to Asia around October 2000. Will be traveling for around six months through India, Nepal, China, Tibet, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly others. Looking to spend time with some different cultures other then the North American. I am a 33 year old professional married man. I own a martial arts school in Canada and a Hypnosis Centre. If anyone has any suggestions for special places or people to see please email me. I would love to spend time in some of the ashrams and temples but I’m also very adventuress and like to see exotic places and meet exotic people. I’m looking forward to the experiences of this trip and the people I will meet along the way. Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and tell me your thoughts. Thanks all.
six months in Asia any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 2 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 5 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 6 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 7 Takayama ideas in April?
- 8 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 9 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 10 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 11 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 12 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 13 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 14 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 15 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 16 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 17 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 18 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 19 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 20 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 21 India
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 24 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 25 Vietnam Family Travel Plans