I will be traveling to Asia around October 2000. Will be traveling for around six months through India, Nepal, China, Tibet, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly others. Looking to spend time with some different cultures other then the North American. I am a 33 year old professional married man. I own a martial arts school in Canada and a Hypnosis Centre. If anyone has any suggestions for special places or people to see please email me. I would love to spend time in some of the ashrams and temples but I’m also very adventuress and like to see exotic places and meet exotic people. I’m looking forward to the experiences of this trip and the people I will meet along the way. Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and tell me your thoughts. Thanks all.
six months in Asia any suggestions?
- 1 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 2 - Hotel in Kuta, Bali -
- 3 My latest experience in Thailand
- 4 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 5 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 6 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 7 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 8 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 9 Train Fares in Japan
- 10 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 11 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 12 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 13 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 14 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 15 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 16 Good guide for day in Jakarta?
- 17 Itinerary Help with China Trip with 14- and 10-year-old
- 18 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 19 First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
- 20 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 21 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 22 Singapore Gardens - which one?
- 23 Need Help Bringing Baby Supplies From USA To Beijing, China
- 24 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 25 Happy ending to a Beijing Tea Scam