I will be traveling to Asia around October 2000. Will be traveling for around six months through India, Nepal, China, Tibet, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly others. Looking to spend time with some different cultures other then the North American. I am a 33 year old professional married man. I own a martial arts school in Canada and a Hypnosis Centre. If anyone has any suggestions for special places or people to see please email me. I would love to spend time in some of the ashrams and temples but I’m also very adventuress and like to see exotic places and meet exotic people. I’m looking forward to the experiences of this trip and the people I will meet along the way. Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and tell me your thoughts. Thanks all.
six months in Asia any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Myanmar itinerary help
- 3 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 4 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 5 Amphawa Floating Market
- 6 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 7 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 8 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 9 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 Malaysian honeymoon
- 12 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 13 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 14 Introducing Con Dao Islands
- 15 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 16 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 17 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 18 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 19 Krabi island tours
- 20 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 21 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 22 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 25 6 full days in Yagoon