I will be traveling to Asia around October 2000. Will be traveling for around six months through India, Nepal, China, Tibet, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly others. Looking to spend time with some different cultures other then the North American. I am a 33 year old professional married man. I own a martial arts school in Canada and a Hypnosis Centre. If anyone has any suggestions for special places or people to see please email me. I would love to spend time in some of the ashrams and temples but I’m also very adventuress and like to see exotic places and meet exotic people. I’m looking forward to the experiences of this trip and the people I will meet along the way. Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and tell me your thoughts. Thanks all.
six months in Asia any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 3 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 4 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 5 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 6 Myanmar - some questions
- 7 July itinerary in Japan
- 8 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 9 Kelly Speca is very much interested to visit India this season.
- 10 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 11 Transit Hanoi Airport again? Long time transit? Somewhere to sleep?
- 12 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 13 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 14 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 15 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 16 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 17 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 18 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 19 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 20 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 21 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 22 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 23 hokkaido outskirts
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?