I will be traveling to Asia around October 2000. Will be traveling for around six months through India, Nepal, China, Tibet, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly others. Looking to spend time with some different cultures other then the North American. I am a 33 year old professional married man. I own a martial arts school in Canada and a Hypnosis Centre. If anyone has any suggestions for special places or people to see please email me. I would love to spend time in some of the ashrams and temples but I’m also very adventuress and like to see exotic places and meet exotic people. I’m looking forward to the experiences of this trip and the people I will meet along the way. Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and tell me your thoughts. Thanks all.
six months in Asia any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 I'm going to Japan!
- 2 Malaria
- 3 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 4 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 5 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 6 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 7 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 8 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 9 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 10 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 11 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 12 Cherry blossom
- 13 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 14 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 15 How safe is Delhi/India
- 16 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 17 Which Putu in Bali????
- 18 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 19 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 20 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?
- 21 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 22 Malaysia in September
- 23 Trip Report: Malaysian Borneo and Singapore
- 24 Asiana lounge in Seoul
- 25 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?