I will be traveling to Asia around October 2000. Will be traveling for around six months through India, Nepal, China, Tibet, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly others. Looking to spend time with some different cultures other then the North American. I am a 33 year old professional married man. I own a martial arts school in Canada and a Hypnosis Centre. If anyone has any suggestions for special places or people to see please email me. I would love to spend time in some of the ashrams and temples but I’m also very adventuress and like to see exotic places and meet exotic people. I’m looking forward to the experiences of this trip and the people I will meet along the way. Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and tell me your thoughts. Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gutted!
- 2 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 5 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 6 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 7 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 8 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 9 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 10 Family Trip to Japan
- 11 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 12 5 weeks in Japan
- 13 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 14 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 15 New Member
- 16 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 17 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 18 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 19 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 20 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 21 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 22 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 23 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 24 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 25 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours