I will be traveling to Asia around October 2000. Will be traveling for around six months through India, Nepal, China, Tibet, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly others. Looking to spend time with some different cultures other then the North American. I am a 33 year old professional married man. I own a martial arts school in Canada and a Hypnosis Centre. If anyone has any suggestions for special places or people to see please email me. I would love to spend time in some of the ashrams and temples but I’m also very adventuress and like to see exotic places and meet exotic people. I’m looking forward to the experiences of this trip and the people I will meet along the way. Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and tell me your thoughts. Thanks all.
six months in Asia any suggestions?
- 1 South East Asia
- 2 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 3 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 4 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 9 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 10 1 week Philippines
- 11 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 12 Japan: best time to go?
- 13 Magical India
- 14 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 15 Travel Insurance
- 16 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 17 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 18 SALAY from BAGAN
- 19 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 20 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 21 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 22 cell phone in india
- 23 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 24 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 25 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May