I will be traveling to Asia around October 2000. Will be traveling for around six months through India, Nepal, China, Tibet, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly others. Looking to spend time with some different cultures other then the North American. I am a 33 year old professional married man. I own a martial arts school in Canada and a Hypnosis Centre. If anyone has any suggestions for special places or people to see please email me. I would love to spend time in some of the ashrams and temples but I’m also very adventuress and like to see exotic places and meet exotic people. I’m looking forward to the experiences of this trip and the people I will meet along the way. Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and tell me your thoughts. Thanks all.
six months in Asia any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 2 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 3 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 6 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 9 Travel during China national week?
- 10 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 11 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 12 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 13 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 14 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 15 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 16 Angkor - when to go?
- 17 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 18 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 19 India with 4 kids
- 20 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 21 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 22 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 23 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 24 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 25 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport