I will be traveling to Asia around October 2000. Will be traveling for around six months through India, Nepal, China, Tibet, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly others. Looking to spend time with some different cultures other then the North American. I am a 33 year old professional married man. I own a martial arts school in Canada and a Hypnosis Centre. If anyone has any suggestions for special places or people to see please email me. I would love to spend time in some of the ashrams and temples but I’m also very adventuress and like to see exotic places and meet exotic people. I’m looking forward to the experiences of this trip and the people I will meet along the way. Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and tell me your thoughts. Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 2 http://supplementranking.com/exoslim/
- 3 http://www.prohealthguides.com/megadrox/
- 4 Local Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 5 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 6 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 7 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 8 Hanoi Hotel
- 9 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 10 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 11 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 12 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 13 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 14 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 15 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 16 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 17 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 18 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 19 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 20 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 21 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 22 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 23 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 Burma in Jan, weather questions.