I will be traveling to Asia around October 2000. Will be traveling for around six months through India, Nepal, China, Tibet, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly others. Looking to spend time with some different cultures other then the North American. I am a 33 year old professional married man. I own a martial arts school in Canada and a Hypnosis Centre. If anyone has any suggestions for special places or people to see please email me. I would love to spend time in some of the ashrams and temples but I’m also very adventuress and like to see exotic places and meet exotic people. I’m looking forward to the experiences of this trip and the people I will meet along the way. Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and tell me your thoughts. Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 2 hanoi eats
- 3 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 4 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 5 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 6 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 7 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 8 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 9 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 10 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 11 AMA vs VIKING
- 12 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 13 Hotel in Tokyo
- 14 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 15 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 16 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 17 Incheon Transit Tours
- 18 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 19 Tokyo with kids : what an amazing trip!
- 20 Vietnam - September 2015
- 21 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 22 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 23 Burma or Laos.
- 24 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 25 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?