I will be traveling to Asia around October 2000. Will be traveling for around six months through India, Nepal, China, Tibet, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly others. Looking to spend time with some different cultures other then the North American. I am a 33 year old professional married man. I own a martial arts school in Canada and a Hypnosis Centre. If anyone has any suggestions for special places or people to see please email me. I would love to spend time in some of the ashrams and temples but I’m also very adventuress and like to see exotic places and meet exotic people. I’m looking forward to the experiences of this trip and the people I will meet along the way. Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and tell me your thoughts. Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is this crazy?
- 2 Travel Itenary
- 3 Halong Bay cruise
- 4 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 5 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 6 Japan & WiFi
- 7 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 8 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 9 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 10 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 11 Passport for Indonesia
- 12 Fabric shops in India
- 13 Bali airport transportation
- 14 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 15 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 16 thai baht allowance
- 17 japan itenirary help
- 18 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 23 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 24 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 25 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?