I will be traveling to Asia around October 2000. Will be traveling for around six months through India, Nepal, China, Tibet, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly others. Looking to spend time with some different cultures other then the North American. I am a 33 year old professional married man. I own a martial arts school in Canada and a Hypnosis Centre. If anyone has any suggestions for special places or people to see please email me. I would love to spend time in some of the ashrams and temples but I’m also very adventuress and like to see exotic places and meet exotic people. I’m looking forward to the experiences of this trip and the people I will meet along the way. Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and tell me your thoughts. Thanks all.
six months in Asia any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Discover Xian
- 2 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 3 Sri Lanka - Does this seem right?
- 4 Undergraduate research on tourism in Southeast Asia
- 5 When I 31 with and yeah card good
- 6 Place to stay at Muine Phan Thiet, Vietnam?
- 7 BEST OF NORTH VIET NAM TOUR
- 8 BEST THING TO DO IN SAPA OF VIET NAM
- 9 Where best to stay in Penang
- 10 Travels to Vietnam and Cambodia
- 11 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 12 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 13 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 14 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 15 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 16 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 17 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 18 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 19 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 20 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 21 Restaurants in Singapore
- 22 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 23 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 24 Where to go?
- 25 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday