I will be traveling to Asia around October 2000. Will be traveling for around six months through India, Nepal, China, Tibet, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly others. Looking to spend time with some different cultures other then the North American. I am a 33 year old professional married man. I own a martial arts school in Canada and a Hypnosis Centre. If anyone has any suggestions for special places or people to see please email me. I would love to spend time in some of the ashrams and temples but I’m also very adventuress and like to see exotic places and meet exotic people. I’m looking forward to the experiences of this trip and the people I will meet along the way. Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and tell me your thoughts. Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 2 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 3 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 4 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 5 Family Trip to Japan
- 6 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 7 5 weeks in Japan
- 8 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 9 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 10 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 11 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 12 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 13 New Member
- 14 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 15 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 16 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 17 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 18 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 19 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 21 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 22 Lodge in Borneo
- 23 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 24 China and Japan help
- 25 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014