I will be traveling to Asia around October 2000. Will be traveling for around six months through India, Nepal, China, Tibet, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly others. Looking to spend time with some different cultures other then the North American. I am a 33 year old professional married man. I own a martial arts school in Canada and a Hypnosis Centre. If anyone has any suggestions for special places or people to see please email me. I would love to spend time in some of the ashrams and temples but I’m also very adventuress and like to see exotic places and meet exotic people. I’m looking forward to the experiences of this trip and the people I will meet along the way. Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and tell me your thoughts. Thanks all.
six months in Asia any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Kashmir today
- 3 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 4 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 5 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 6 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 7 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 8 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 9 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 10 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 11 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 12 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 13 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 14 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 15 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 16 Triple Room in Singapore
- 17 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 18 What I like about Mumbai
- 19 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 20 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 21 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 22 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 23 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo