Im attending a conference in Phnom Pehn in March 2016 (Second Week) and after the conference, me along with my wife and another couple wish to see Cambodia & Vietnam.
We have about 5 to 6 days with us and would like to explore Cambodia & Vietnam. Can someone please suggest a good itinerary so that we can cover all the main sights OR atleast the important sights.
We love to explore the local culture and cuisine and also are history enthusiasts, so Angkor Wat is on our Must do list.
I would be grateful for some good suggestions as well as food and accommodation options. Would like to book early to avail good prices.
Thanks & Regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Escort Service Girls Call~O9O69529903 Hyyat Place Hotel Gurgaon
- 2 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 3 Best Indian food in Bangkok?
- 4 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 5 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 6 Japan Rail Pass
- 7 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 8 Sri Lanka May
- 9 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 10 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 13 Japan rough itinerary
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 18 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 19 One night in Osaka
- 20 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 21 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 22 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 23 Singapore weather in August/September
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 First time going abroad