Im attending a conference in Phnom Pehn in March 2016 (Second Week) and after the conference, me along with my wife and another couple wish to see Cambodia & Vietnam.
We have about 5 to 6 days with us and would like to explore Cambodia & Vietnam. Can someone please suggest a good itinerary so that we can cover all the main sights OR atleast the important sights.
We love to explore the local culture and cuisine and also are history enthusiasts, so Angkor Wat is on our Must do list.
I would be grateful for some good suggestions as well as food and accommodation options. Would like to book early to avail good prices.
Thanks & Regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 2 How is "Vientiane" Pronounced?
- 3 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 4 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 5 Itinerary Help Japan
- 6 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 7 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 8 November, March, June... Japan?
- 9 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 10 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 11 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 12 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 13 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 14 Silk Road Tour - China
- 15 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 16 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 17 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 18 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 19 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 20 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 21 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 22 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 23 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 24 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 25 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set