Im attending a conference in Phnom Pehn in March 2016 (Second Week) and after the conference, me along with my wife and another couple wish to see Cambodia & Vietnam.
We have about 5 to 6 days with us and would like to explore Cambodia & Vietnam. Can someone please suggest a good itinerary so that we can cover all the main sights OR atleast the important sights.
We love to explore the local culture and cuisine and also are history enthusiasts, so Angkor Wat is on our Must do list.
I would be grateful for some good suggestions as well as food and accommodation options. Would like to book early to avail good prices.
Thanks & Regards,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 라이브카지노╱「⇔( KR896.ZZ.AM )⇔」╱라이브카지노
- 2 생방송카지노╱「⇔( KR896.ZZ.AM )⇔」╱생방송카지노
- 3 생중계카지노╱「⇔( KR896.ZZ.AM )⇔」╱생중계카지노
- 4 와와카지노╱「⇔( KR896.ZZ.AM )⇔」╱와와카지노
- 5 온라인카지노╱「⇔( KR896.ZZ.AM )⇔」╱온라인카지노
- 6 실시간카지노╱「⇔( KR896.ZZ.AM )⇔」╱실시간카지노
- 7 아시아카지노╱「⇔( KR896.ZZ.AM )⇔」╱아시아카지노
- 8 아시안카지노╱「⇔( KR896.ZZ.AM )⇔」╱아시안카지노
- 9 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 12 Tokyo hotel help
- 13 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 14 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 17 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 18 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 19 How much Yen?
- 20 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 21 South Korea for Chuseok
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 24 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 25 Bhutan travel operator and number of days