We might be relocating to Singapore soon and have been offered a look and see visit by my husband's company. We should have about five days. Most of our time will be taken up by viewing houses and schools, checking out neighborhoods and estimating commute times. We will have our 9 year old son with us and would like to show him some FUN, maybe convince him that leaving his friends behind and moving half a worl away won't be all bad! We could probably manage at least one full day trip if that helps.
I know I should be able to research this on my own but my head is filled with all the other moving logistics and I'm a bit frazzled! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 3 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 4 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 5 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 6 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 7 Travel India solo
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Osaka, aquarium?
- 10 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 11 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 12 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 13 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 14 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 15 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 16 North India Itinerary advice
- 17 Indonesia travel agent
- 18 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 19 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 20 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 21 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 22 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 23 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui