We might be relocating to Singapore soon and have been offered a look and see visit by my husband's company. We should have about five days. Most of our time will be taken up by viewing houses and schools, checking out neighborhoods and estimating commute times. We will have our 9 year old son with us and would like to show him some FUN, maybe convince him that leaving his friends behind and moving half a worl away won't be all bad! We could probably manage at least one full day trip if that helps.
I know I should be able to research this on my own but my head is filled with all the other moving logistics and I'm a bit frazzled! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 2 "necessities" for India
- 3 Changing planes at Dubai
- 4 50th Anniversary trip
- 5 EDITORS HELP....
- 6 14 days in Myanmar
- 7 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 8 Short trip to Myanmar
- 9 ATMs in Japan
- 10 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 11 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 12 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 13 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 14 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 15 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 16 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 17 Mandalay questions
- 18 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 19 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 20 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 21 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 22 Help - India take 2
- 23 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 24 CNX late arrival?
- 25 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos