We might be relocating to Singapore soon and have been offered a look and see visit by my husband's company. We should have about five days. Most of our time will be taken up by viewing houses and schools, checking out neighborhoods and estimating commute times. We will have our 9 year old son with us and would like to show him some FUN, maybe convince him that leaving his friends behind and moving half a worl away won't be all bad! We could probably manage at least one full day trip if that helps.
I know I should be able to research this on my own but my head is filled with all the other moving logistics and I'm a bit frazzled! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 2 A Victory Day Tour
- 3 New Years in Japan
- 4 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 5 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 6 Traffic and Police in India
- 7 India visa for new passport
- 8 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 9 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 10 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 11 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 12 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 13 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 14 Serendipity Srilanka
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 New Thai Visa
- 17 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 18 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 19 Sri Lanka in December
- 20 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 21 january 31 in colombo
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 24 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 25 3 weeks in Japan