We might be relocating to Singapore soon and have been offered a look and see visit by my husband's company. We should have about five days. Most of our time will be taken up by viewing houses and schools, checking out neighborhoods and estimating commute times. We will have our 9 year old son with us and would like to show him some FUN, maybe convince him that leaving his friends behind and moving half a worl away won't be all bad! We could probably manage at least one full day trip if that helps.
I know I should be able to research this on my own but my head is filled with all the other moving logistics and I'm a bit frazzled! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 3 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 4 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 India in March and April??
- 7 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 8 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 9 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 10 Japan- National Holiday
- 11 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Passport
- 14 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 15 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 16 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 17 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 18 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 19 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 20 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 21 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 22 Amakusa island help
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 25 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary