We have 2 nights,1 1/2 days in Singapore in April and want to do the breaky at the Zoo.
I've emailed them several times and cant get a response.
How else could I make a booking so we dont miss out?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 2 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 3 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 4 Japan National Tourism Org (JNTO)
- 5 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 8 Phuket Beaches
- 9 India itinerary critique please
- 10 Japan Itinerary!
- 11 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 12 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 13 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 16 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 17 Vientiane and ??
- 18 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 19 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 20 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 21 Himachal Pradesh
- 22 Luggage size China ?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Thai Elephants
- 25 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?