We have 2 nights,1 1/2 days in Singapore in April and want to do the breaky at the Zoo.
I've emailed them several times and cant get a response.
How else could I make a booking so we dont miss out?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CNX late arrival?
- 2 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 3 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 4 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 best singapore hotel
- 8 Help - India take 2
- 9 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 10 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 11 is this a good travel plan?
- 12 currency conversion
- 13 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 14 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 15 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 16 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 17 The truth about elephant tourism
- 18 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 19 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 20 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 23 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 24 Phenom Penh
- 25 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?