Mid-March 2015, We're taking a 2 week cruise that leaves from Singapore and ends up in India (Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Phuket, Myanmar (2 nights), Cochin (Kerala), Mangalore & Mumbai)
and I'd like to tack on something easy before we leave. I've never been to Singapore, but to my ignorant mind, I'm thinking 3 nights/2 days there might be enough. (Let me know if I'm wrong)
I'd like to go to a beautiful tropical island, as I was really hoping to add the Maldives at the end of the trip, but it's too complicated….and we need to see more of India, as well.
So, I was considering Langkawi….or Borneo (Malaysia part)….or some other island not too difficult to get to.
Originally, I was thinking Koh Samui, but with the current trouble in Thailand, I'm not inclined to go there. I'd love to hear your suggestions….should we just stay in Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 2 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 5 India in March and April??
- 6 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 7 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 8 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 9 Japan- National Holiday
- 10 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Passport
- 13 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 14 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 15 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 16 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 17 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 18 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 19 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 20 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 21 Amakusa island help
- 22 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 23 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 24 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 25 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.