Mid-March 2015, We're taking a 2 week cruise that leaves from Singapore and ends up in India (Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Phuket, Myanmar (2 nights), Cochin (Kerala), Mangalore & Mumbai)
and I'd like to tack on something easy before we leave. I've never been to Singapore, but to my ignorant mind, I'm thinking 3 nights/2 days there might be enough. (Let me know if I'm wrong)
I'd like to go to a beautiful tropical island, as I was really hoping to add the Maldives at the end of the trip, but it's too complicated….and we need to see more of India, as well.
So, I was considering Langkawi….or Borneo (Malaysia part)….or some other island not too difficult to get to.
Originally, I was thinking Koh Samui, but with the current trouble in Thailand, I'm not inclined to go there. I'd love to hear your suggestions….should we just stay in Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 2 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 3 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 4 Tokyo daytrip
- 5 Taiwan confusion..
- 6 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 7 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 8 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 9 Laos- two weeks in January
- 10 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 11 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 12 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 13 Visa for India
- 14 Snapshots From Kerala
- 15 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 16 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 17 Other than Kyoto?
- 18 Japan itinerary advice
- 19 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 20 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 21 Trip Report : China
- 22 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 23 Japan GTG, early April
- 24 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 25 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing