Mid-March 2015, We're taking a 2 week cruise that leaves from Singapore and ends up in India (Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Phuket, Myanmar (2 nights), Cochin (Kerala), Mangalore & Mumbai)
and I'd like to tack on something easy before we leave. I've never been to Singapore, but to my ignorant mind, I'm thinking 3 nights/2 days there might be enough. (Let me know if I'm wrong)
I'd like to go to a beautiful tropical island, as I was really hoping to add the Maldives at the end of the trip, but it's too complicated….and we need to see more of India, as well.
So, I was considering Langkawi….or Borneo (Malaysia part)….or some other island not too difficult to get to.
Originally, I was thinking Koh Samui, but with the current trouble in Thailand, I'm not inclined to go there. I'd love to hear your suggestions….should we just stay in Singapore?
Singapore & what else? Beachy island?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 2 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 3 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 4 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 5 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 6 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 7 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 10 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 11 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 12 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 13 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 14 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 15 Kashmir today
- 16 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 17 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 18 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 19 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 20 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 21 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 22 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 23 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 24 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 25 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks