I am arriving in Singapore at 12:25 a.m. on November 3 from the United States. The guest house where I plan to stay will send a car for me, but the cost is S$55 (about US $35 - 40). For a woman traveling alone after more than twenty-four hours on the road, is this reasonable or should I take a taxi from the stand outside the airport after I arrive? The guest house is in the India quarter close to downtown, if I understand the map correctly. ZZ
View all Asia activity »
- 1 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 4 South East Asia
- 5 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 6 Indian Visa
- 7 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 8 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 9 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 10 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 18 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 19 Magical India
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 22 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 23 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 24 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 25 Don't use World Expeditions