I am arriving in Singapore at 12:25 a.m. on November 3 from the United States. The guest house where I plan to stay will send a car for me, but the cost is S$55 (about US $35 - 40). For a woman traveling alone after more than twenty-four hours on the road, is this reasonable or should I take a taxi from the stand outside the airport after I arrive? The guest house is in the India quarter close to downtown, if I understand the map correctly. ZZ
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 2 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 3 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 4 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 5 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 6 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 7 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 8 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 9 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 10 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 11 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 12 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 13 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 14 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 15 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 16 Nepal
- 17 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 18 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 19 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 20 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 21 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 22 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 23 1st time Japan - solo female
- 24 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 25 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures