We are planning to take the express bus from Singapore to Malaysia (Maracca, KL). Will take the earlist bus from SIN to Malaysia.
December 7th - Earliest bus from SIN to KL.
Will spend the rest of the day in KL
December 8th. - Full day KL
December 9th - Earliest bus from KL to Maracca.
Will spend day in Maracca and leave for SIN.
Does this order sound okay? So we will have 1.5 day in KL and 1 day in Malacca.
I will be reaching SIN on December 5th i.e. 2 days before departure - Do I need to buy the bus tickets in advance or can I buy them when I reach SIN? Besides aeroline, do you recommend any other bus companies?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My visit to Lao
- 2 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 3 My visit to Thailand
- 4 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 5 5 weeks in Japan
- 6 Gutted!
- 7 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 8 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 9 Family Trip to Japan
- 10 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 11 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 12 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 13 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 14 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 15 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 16 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 17 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 18 New Member
- 19 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 20 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 21 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 22 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 23 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 24 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 25 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand