We are planning to take the express bus from Singapore to Malaysia (Maracca, KL). Will take the earlist bus from SIN to Malaysia.
December 7th - Earliest bus from SIN to KL.
Will spend the rest of the day in KL
December 8th. - Full day KL
December 9th - Earliest bus from KL to Maracca.
Will spend day in Maracca and leave for SIN.
Does this order sound okay? So we will have 1.5 day in KL and 1 day in Malacca.
I will be reaching SIN on December 5th i.e. 2 days before departure - Do I need to buy the bus tickets in advance or can I buy them when I reach SIN? Besides aeroline, do you recommend any other bus companies?
Singapore to Malaysia by bus - 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - Food recos
- 2 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 3 2nd location on the beach
- 4 Laos for the backpacker
- 5 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 6 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 7 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 8 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 9 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 10 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 11 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 12 Thailand Hotel
- 13 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 14 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 15 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 16 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 17 vietnam and laos
- 18 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 19 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 20 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 21 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 22 5 nights in Japan.
- 23 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 24 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 25 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?