We are planning to take the express bus from Singapore to Malaysia (Maracca, KL). Will take the earlist bus from SIN to Malaysia.
December 7th - Earliest bus from SIN to KL.
Will spend the rest of the day in KL
December 8th. - Full day KL
December 9th - Earliest bus from KL to Maracca.
Will spend day in Maracca and leave for SIN.
Does this order sound okay? So we will have 1.5 day in KL and 1 day in Malacca.
I will be reaching SIN on December 5th i.e. 2 days before departure - Do I need to buy the bus tickets in advance or can I buy them when I reach SIN? Besides aeroline, do you recommend any other bus companies?
Singapore to Malaysia by bus - 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 2 Recommended - Book Halong Bay Cruise Vietnam - with Darian Culbert
- 3 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 4 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 5 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 6 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 7 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 8 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 9 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 12 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 13 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 14 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 15 Japan Itinerary for May
- 16 Thai island escape
- 17 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 18 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 19 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 22 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 South Korea 5 days
- 25 Japan -OAT tour