We are planning to take the express bus from Singapore to Malaysia (Maracca, KL). Will take the earlist bus from SIN to Malaysia.
December 7th - Earliest bus from SIN to KL.
Will spend the rest of the day in KL
December 8th. - Full day KL
December 9th - Earliest bus from KL to Maracca.
Will spend day in Maracca and leave for SIN.
Does this order sound okay? So we will have 1.5 day in KL and 1 day in Malacca.
I will be reaching SIN on December 5th i.e. 2 days before departure - Do I need to buy the bus tickets in advance or can I buy them when I reach SIN? Besides aeroline, do you recommend any other bus companies?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 2 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 3 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 4 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 5 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 6 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 7 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 8 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 9 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 10 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 11 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 12 India Trip Report
- 13 A great trip in India
- 14 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 15 7.5 days in India
- 16 Traveling with Diabetes type 2 in India
- 17 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 18 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 19 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 20 Phuket
- 21 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 22 Japan: ATM Machines
- 23 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 24 Don't forget the wellies...
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016