I am a 42 year old male looking to travel to Singapore for about 5 days. As I will be on my own, can anybody suggest any quick tours or activities I could do so I am not doing everything on my own, love meeting people so would be nice to do activities with other people.
Thanks for your suggestions.
Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 1 Travel Insurance
- 2 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 3 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 4 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 7 South East Asia
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 12 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 13 1 week Philippines
- 14 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 15 Japan: best time to go?
- 16 Magical India
- 17 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 18 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 19 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 20 SALAY from BAGAN
- 21 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 22 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 23 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 24 cell phone in india
- 25 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)