I am a 42 year old male looking to travel to Singapore for about 5 days. As I will be on my own, can anybody suggest any quick tours or activities I could do so I am not doing everything on my own, love meeting people so would be nice to do activities with other people.
Thanks for your suggestions.
Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 1 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 2 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 3 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Anyone in Bangkok
- 6 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 7 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 8 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 9 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 10 Travel Insurance
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 13 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 14 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 15 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 16 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 17 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 18 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 21 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 22 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 23 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 24 1 week Philippines
- 25 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?