I am a 42 year old male looking to travel to Singapore for about 5 days. As I will be on my own, can anybody suggest any quick tours or activities I could do so I am not doing everything on my own, love meeting people so would be nice to do activities with other people.
Thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 2 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 3 India help with where to go
- 4 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 5 Dollar traveller cheques
- 6 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 7 Halong Bay cruise
- 8 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 9 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 10 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 11 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 12 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 13 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 14 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 15 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 16 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 17 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 18 Is this crazy?
- 19 In Seoul for one day
- 20 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 21 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 22 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 23 Taxis in Yangon
- 24 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 25 144 Hour Visa Exception China