Is it too much to do both countries from Dec. 21 or so to Jan 2nd (inclusive of travel time from Newark, NJ) Travelling with our teenagers (17 and 15).
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Singapore & Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 2 One week in Tokyo
- 3 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 4 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 5 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 6 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 7 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 8 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 9 china
- 10 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 11 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 12 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 13 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 14 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 15 China - Personal recommendations
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 17 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 18 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 19 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 20 Burma river cruise
- 21 Driving in Laos
- 22 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 23 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 24 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 25 21 days thailand and vietnam