I am a college-age student and will be spending a semester abroad in Singapore. I am looking for advice on what types of clothing to bring with me. I am a female and am unsure about what is appropriate for both the culture and the climate. I am planning on traveling in the region, so any advice on surrounding countries would also be helpful. I will be in the region from January through May. Thanks in advance for your help.
Singapore Study Abroad
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 3 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 8 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 9 1 week Philippines
- 10 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 11 Japan: best time to go?
- 12 Magical India
- 13 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 14 Travel Insurance
- 15 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 16 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 17 SALAY from BAGAN
- 18 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 19 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 20 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 21 cell phone in india
- 22 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 23 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 24 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 25 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)