My daughter and I are going to fly from Brisbane to Beijing via Singapore on 10th April 2014. We have booked our airtickets seperately. We were going to add a Stopover Holiday package to my existing (unused) air ticket.
However, I couldn't book a hotel with a twin share option on the website.
I emailed email@example.com, but I have had no reply.
I then contacted 131011 which was a waste of time.
I then contacted 2 9350 0203. The lady who answered this enquiry asked me to ring 65643888221 which was located in Singapore. Anyway, I followed her instructions, but this call simply rang out and no one answered my call.
Can anyone give me any suggestions? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 신천지릴 ⊙●홈 피 - vtk19.컴 ⊙●
- 2 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 3 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 4 무료릴신천지 ▣☆접 속 : vtk19.컴 ▣☆
- 5 CNX late arrival?
- 6 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 7 is this a good travel plan?
- 8 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 9 currency conversion
- 10 Phenom Penh
- 11 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 12 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 13 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 14 One day in Saigon
- 15 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 16 Bali private driver recommendation
- 17 North India Itinerary advice
- 18 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 19 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 20 The Indian money crunch.
- 21 The truth about elephant tourism
- 22 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 23 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 24 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 25 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?