My daughter and I are going to fly from Brisbane to Beijing via Singapore on 10th April 2014. We have booked our airtickets seperately. We were going to add a Stopover Holiday package to my existing (unused) air ticket.
However, I couldn't book a hotel with a twin share option on the website.
I emailed email@example.com, but I have had no reply.
I then contacted 131011 which was a waste of time.
I then contacted 2 9350 0203. The lady who answered this enquiry asked me to ring 65643888221 which was located in Singapore. Anyway, I followed her instructions, but this call simply rang out and no one answered my call.
Can anyone give me any suggestions? Thanks.
Singapore Stopover Holiday Booking
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 2 Favorite travel apps?
- 3 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 4 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 5 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 11 Foreign currency
- 12 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 13 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 14 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 15 Honeymoon In sept
- 16 Vietnam October 2014
- 17 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 18 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 19 Indonesian visa update
- 20 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 21 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 22 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 23 where can i find replica handbags
- 24 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions