My daughter and I are going to fly from Brisbane to Beijing via Singapore on 10th April 2014. We have booked our airtickets seperately. We were going to add a Stopover Holiday package to my existing (unused) air ticket.
However, I couldn't book a hotel with a twin share option on the website.
I emailed email@example.com, but I have had no reply.
I then contacted 131011 which was a waste of time.
I then contacted 2 9350 0203. The lady who answered this enquiry asked me to ring 65643888221 which was located in Singapore. Anyway, I followed her instructions, but this call simply rang out and no one answered my call.
Can anyone give me any suggestions? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 2 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 3 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 4 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 5 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 6 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 7 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 8 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 9 Planning my Philippines trip
- 10 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 11 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 12 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 13 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 14 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 15 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 16 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 17 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 18 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 19 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 20 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 21 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 22 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 23 November, March, June... Japan?
- 24 Itinerary Help Japan
- 25 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?