My daughter and I are going to fly from Brisbane to Beijing via Singapore on 10th April 2014. We have booked our airtickets seperately. We were going to add a Stopover Holiday package to my existing (unused) air ticket.
However, I couldn't book a hotel with a twin share option on the website.
I emailed firstname.lastname@example.org, but I have had no reply.
I then contacted 131011 which was a waste of time.
I then contacted 2 9350 0203. The lady who answered this enquiry asked me to ring 65643888221 which was located in Singapore. Anyway, I followed her instructions, but this call simply rang out and no one answered my call.
Can anyone give me any suggestions? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 황금성게임 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 2 Twin rooms in Japan
- 3 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 4 Sometahing is wrong
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 sri lanka- tips required
- 7 base bangkok or manilla
- 8 Christmas in the Alps
- 9 Change my Itinerary?
- 10 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 13 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 14 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 15 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 16 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 17 Impressions of India
- 18 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 19 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 20 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 23 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 24 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 25 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai