My daughter and I are going to fly from Brisbane to Beijing via Singapore on 10th April 2014. We have booked our airtickets seperately. We were going to add a Stopover Holiday package to my existing (unused) air ticket.
However, I couldn't book a hotel with a twin share option on the website.
I emailed email@example.com, but I have had no reply.
I then contacted 131011 which was a waste of time.
I then contacted 2 9350 0203. The lady who answered this enquiry asked me to ring 65643888221 which was located in Singapore. Anyway, I followed her instructions, but this call simply rang out and no one answered my call.
Can anyone give me any suggestions? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 스포츠사이트【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 0055】】◇jvd안전한사설사이트
- 2 해외안전놀이터【 SCB 3 3、CＯM - 코드: 0055 】♒스포츠배팅
- 3 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 4 삼성투자증권 투자신탁회사 oninve.com
- 5 증권금융 투신 oninve.com
- 6 주식공매도 증권투자 oninve.com
- 7 증권왕 증권회사 oninve.com
- 8 주식으로성공 투자증권 oninve.com
- 9 아이폰주식 주식발행절차 oninve.com
- 10 증권코스피전종목시세 주식시작시간 oninve.com
- 11 삼성증권주가 주식100억 oninve.com
- 12 게임몽릴게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 13 게임몽 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 14 스위피 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 15 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 16 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 17 Alternative to Koyasan
- 18 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 21 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 22 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 23 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 24 Tokyo hotel help
- 25 Moderate hotel in Phuket