My daughter and I are going to fly from Brisbane to Beijing via Singapore on 10th April 2014. We have booked our airtickets seperately. We were going to add a Stopover Holiday package to my existing (unused) air ticket.
However, I couldn't book a hotel with a twin share option on the website.
I emailed email@example.com, but I have had no reply.
I then contacted 131011 which was a waste of time.
I then contacted 2 9350 0203. The lady who answered this enquiry asked me to ring 65643888221 which was located in Singapore. Anyway, I followed her instructions, but this call simply rang out and no one answered my call.
Can anyone give me any suggestions? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementadvise.com/exoslim/
- 2 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 3 http://www.naturalmusclegaininfo.com/force-factor-volcano/
- 4 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/x-ripped-and-t-complex/
- 5 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 6 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 7 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 8 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 11 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 12 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 13 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 14 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 15 Hanoi Hotel
- 16 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 17 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 18 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 19 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 20 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 21 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 22 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 23 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 24 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 25 Hakone and Mt Fuji