My daughter and I are going to fly from Brisbane to Beijing via Singapore on 10th April 2014. We have booked our airtickets seperately. We were going to add a Stopover Holiday package to my existing (unused) air ticket.
However, I couldn't book a hotel with a twin share option on the website.
I emailed email@example.com, but I have had no reply.
I then contacted 131011 which was a waste of time.
I then contacted 2 9350 0203. The lady who answered this enquiry asked me to ring 65643888221 which was located in Singapore. Anyway, I followed her instructions, but this call simply rang out and no one answered my call.
Can anyone give me any suggestions? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy ssn card, Passports,Marriage certificates and Drivers lisence
- 2 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 3 Train Travel in Thailand
- 4 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 5 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 6 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 7 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 8 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 9 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 10 Beautiful location for painting
- 11 Phuket
- 12 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 13 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 14 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 17 Hotels in Krabi area
- 18 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 19 Tokyo hotels
- 20 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 21 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 22 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 23 Adventures Abroad
- 24 4.5 days in Singapore
- 25 5 day rain-free trip in India