We are a family of 4 (2 children aged 6 & 8 years). We are hoping to stay at the Shangri-la in Singapore for 3 nights at the end of July 2011. Most of the reviews I have read seem very positive for a family stay. Has anyone stayed here in a quad style room? How did you go about booking it? What was the bedding configuration? Can you recall the name of the room? I don't think 2 separate rooms would be within our budget. Alternatively do you have any recommendations for alternative hotels with a reasonable pool? Thanks for your help!
Singapore Shangri-la with 2 kids
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 2 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 3 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 4 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 7 Kashmir today
- 8 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 9 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 10 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 11 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 12 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Triple Room in Singapore
- 15 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 16 What I like about Mumbai
- 17 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 18 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 19 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 20 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 6 full days in Yagoon
- 23 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 24 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 25 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary