Not for me!!!
A friend of ours is going to Singapore on a 12 month contract - his tastes run to roast beef, mashed potatoes, other sliced meat, other potatoes, etc (yes, it is a tragedy).
His going away party is this weekend and I want to compile a list of restaurants for him - partly as a joke as he knows how much we love local restaurants (I will include restaurants for when we come to visit!) but also it will be very helpful for him.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Best Sources Of Carbs Fo
- 2 Traffic and Police in India
- 3 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 4 Solo advice for Tokyo and Hong Kong
- 5 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 6 New Thai Visa
- 7 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 8 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 9 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 10 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 11 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 12 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 13 New Years in Japan
- 14 A Victory Day Tour
- 15 India visa for new passport
- 16 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 17 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 18 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 19 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 20 Serendipity Srilanka
- 21 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 22 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 23 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 24 Sri Lanka in December
- 25 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
Singapore Resto Guide - looking for good English/Western Cuisine (sadly)
Not for me!!!