Not for me!!!
A friend of ours is going to Singapore on a 12 month contract - his tastes run to roast beef, mashed potatoes, other sliced meat, other potatoes, etc (yes, it is a tragedy).
His going away party is this weekend and I want to compile a list of restaurants for him - partly as a joke as he knows how much we love local restaurants (I will include restaurants for when we come to visit!) but also it will be very helpful for him.
Singapore Resto Guide - looking for good English/Western Cuisine (sadly)
Not for me!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 4 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 5 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 6 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 7 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 8 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 11 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 12 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 13 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 14 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 15 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 16 Connaught Place
- 17 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 18 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 19 My SEA trip - photos update
- 20 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 21 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 22 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 23 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 24 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 25 Hotel or Air First for Japan?