Not for me!!!
A friend of ours is going to Singapore on a 12 month contract - his tastes run to roast beef, mashed potatoes, other sliced meat, other potatoes, etc (yes, it is a tragedy).
His going away party is this weekend and I want to compile a list of restaurants for him - partly as a joke as he knows how much we love local restaurants (I will include restaurants for when we come to visit!) but also it will be very helpful for him.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 4 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 5 Road Scholar tour in China
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 12 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 13 Being customs
- 14 Itinerary feedback please
- 15 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 16 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 17 Tips in Myanmar
- 18 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 19 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 20 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 21 myanmar
- 22 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 23 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 24 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 25 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
Singapore Resto Guide - looking for good English/Western Cuisine (sadly)
Not for me!!!