Not for me!!!
A friend of ours is going to Singapore on a 12 month contract - his tastes run to roast beef, mashed potatoes, other sliced meat, other potatoes, etc (yes, it is a tragedy).
His going away party is this weekend and I want to compile a list of restaurants for him - partly as a joke as he knows how much we love local restaurants (I will include restaurants for when we come to visit!) but also it will be very helpful for him.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 2 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 3 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 4 Totally unprepared
- 5 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 6 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 7 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 8 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 9 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 10 Rental Car Bali
- 11 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 12 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 13 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 14 A great trip in India
- 15 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 16 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 17 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 18 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 19 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 20 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 21 Some notes about South Korea
- 22 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 23 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 24 Burma itinerary critic.
- 25 Fabric shops in India
Singapore Resto Guide - looking for good English/Western Cuisine (sadly)
Not for me!!!