Not for me!!!
A friend of ours is going to Singapore on a 12 month contract - his tastes run to roast beef, mashed potatoes, other sliced meat, other potatoes, etc (yes, it is a tragedy).
His going away party is this weekend and I want to compile a list of restaurants for him - partly as a joke as he knows how much we love local restaurants (I will include restaurants for when we come to visit!) but also it will be very helpful for him.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 3 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 4 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 5 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 6 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 7 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 Bali - What to do?
- 10 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 11 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 12 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 13 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 14 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 15 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 16 Private tours in Northern India
- 17 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 18 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 19 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 20 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 21 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 22 Vietnam visa
- 23 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 24 Family Friendly Penang
- 25 Train trip costs help please
Singapore Resto Guide - looking for good English/Western Cuisine (sadly)
Not for me!!!