Not for me!!!
A friend of ours is going to Singapore on a 12 month contract - his tastes run to roast beef, mashed potatoes, other sliced meat, other potatoes, etc (yes, it is a tragedy).
His going away party is this weekend and I want to compile a list of restaurants for him - partly as a joke as he knows how much we love local restaurants (I will include restaurants for when we come to visit!) but also it will be very helpful for him.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 2 Visa for India
- 3 Xi'an advice please
- 4 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 5 How are your experiences with Nepal?
- 6 Hakone accommodation options
- 7 Buying jewelry in India
- 8 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 9 Seoul and Japan in 3 weeks
- 10 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 11 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 12 Group (non-private) Tours of South Korea
- 13 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 14 Bus Hop-on, Hop off service in Hong Kong
- 15 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 16 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 17 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 18 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 19 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises
- 20 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 21 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 22 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 23 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 24 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 25 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
Singapore Resto Guide - looking for good English/Western Cuisine (sadly)
Not for me!!!