I am going to be heading to Singapore for a few days in June (from Bangkok) for a conference. I think I have it down to staying in either a premier room at the Plaza or a Harbour View room in the newly refurbished Oriental. Any thoughts on how these rooms compare considering the Oriental is refurbished?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 2 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 3 South Korea for Chuseok
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 6 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 7 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 8 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 9 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 Bali - What to do?
- 12 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 13 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 14 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 15 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 16 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 17 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 18 Private tours in Northern India
- 19 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 20 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 21 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 22 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 23 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 24 Vietnam visa
- 25 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?