I am going to be heading to Singapore for a few days in June (from Bangkok) for a conference. I think I have it down to staying in either a premier room at the Plaza or a Harbour View room in the newly refurbished Oriental. Any thoughts on how these rooms compare considering the Oriental is refurbished?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/zytek-xl/
- 2 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 3 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 4 Vietnam Planning
- 5 Backpacking on a budget
- 6 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 7 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 8 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 9 Japan rough itinerary
- 10 One night in Osaka
- 11 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 12 Japan for Foodies
- 13 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 14 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 15 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 16 Singapore weather in August/September
- 17 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 18 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 19 First time going abroad
- 20 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 25 travel to shirakawago from kyoto