I am going to be heading to Singapore for a few days in June (from Bangkok) for a conference. I think I have it down to staying in either a premier room at the Plaza or a Harbour View room in the newly refurbished Oriental. Any thoughts on how these rooms compare considering the Oriental is refurbished?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 2 Bridge players Beware!!
- 3 Southern India here we come
- 4 Vaccinations
- 5 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 6 Capsule hotels
- 7 Borneo forest fires
- 8 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 9 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 10 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 11 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 12 Chengdu and Beijing
- 13 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 14 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 15 2 months in Indonesia
- 16 a year in burma
- 17 First time to SEA
- 18 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 19 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 20 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 21 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 22 Seoul Searching Questions
- 23 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 24 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 25 Kampot/Kep- 3 days