I am going to be heading to Singapore for a few days in June (from Bangkok) for a conference. I think I have it down to staying in either a premier room at the Plaza or a Harbour View room in the newly refurbished Oriental. Any thoughts on how these rooms compare considering the Oriental is refurbished?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
- 2 India visa for new passport
- 3 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 4 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 5 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 6 offshoremedicalcoding
- 7 Where to go to Sapa, Vietnam
- 8 THINGS TO DO IN HANOI OLD QUARTER IN ONE DAY
- 9 Which is the best tourist place in India?
- 10 Aptitude preparation
- 11 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 12 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 13 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 14 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 15 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 16 Traffic and Police in India
- 17 Serendipity Srilanka
- 18 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 19 New Thai Visa
- 20 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 21 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 22 New Years in Japan
- 23 Sri Lanka in December
- 24 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 25 january 31 in colombo