We'll be visiting Singapore for 3 days, 2 nights in August. What are some points of interest that are must sees? I've heard about the night safari tour and orchid gardens. Anything else? This is our first trip, so any tips/advice would be great!
Singapore Points of Interest - 2 nights
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 2 Destination Bangkok, again
- 3 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 4 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 5 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 8 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 9 Bali or Fiji
- 10 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 11 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 12 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 13 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Don't use World Expeditions
- 16 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 17 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 18 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 19 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 20 3 days in Teheran
- 21 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 22 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 23 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 24 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 25 Favorite travel apps?