We'll be visiting Singapore for 3 days, 2 nights in August. What are some points of interest that are must sees? I've heard about the night safari tour and orchid gardens. Anything else? This is our first trip, so any tips/advice would be great!
Singapore Points of Interest - 2 nights
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 2 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 3 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 4 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 5 Bali Diving on 2014?
- 6 Indian Visa
- 7 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 8 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 9 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 10 Magical India
- 11 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 14 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 15 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 16 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 17 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 18 Don't use World Expeditions
- 19 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 20 First time in Japan
- 21 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 22 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 23 Heyloo Hampi
- 24 Southern India
- 25 Bangkok - November 2014