My husband and I are visiting Singapore at the end of June, and are staying with his aunt and uncle. They have lived there for a few years. His aunt has asked us to think of some other cities/countries in the vicinity that we are interested in visiting. While I am VERY excited to visit Asia (our first time), we are pretty clueless. I plan to research, but am really interested in what some of the 'experts' think. What cities around Singapore would be interesting to visit for a few overnight trips? We will be there for over 2 weeks. Thanks in advance for any help!
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 5 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 8 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 13 India's Online VISA Application
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 20 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 23 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 24 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 25 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights