My husband and I are visiting Singapore at the end of June, and are staying with his aunt and uncle. They have lived there for a few years. His aunt has asked us to think of some other cities/countries in the vicinity that we are interested in visiting. While I am VERY excited to visit Asia (our first time), we are pretty clueless. I plan to research, but am really interested in what some of the 'experts' think. What cities around Singapore would be interesting to visit for a few overnight trips? We will be there for over 2 weeks. Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 3 Nepal
- 4 First time to srilanka
- 5 Ubud Tips
- 6 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 7 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 8 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 9 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 10 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 11 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 12 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 13 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 14 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 15 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 16 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 17 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 18 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 19 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 20 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 21 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 22 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!