Help please. We were due to be travelling to Hong Kong on 25/04 staying for four nights. Looks like that may have to be cancelled due to Sars outbreak. We then get the choice of Singapore or Bangkok and need to know which one would be most suitable. We are after a very nice hotel,nice restaurants and a bit of shopping before we fly to Sydney. Thanks
Singapore or Bangkok?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 4 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 7 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 8 escort service in Beijing?
- 9 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 10 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 11 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 12 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 13 Indian Visa
- 14 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 15 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 16 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 17 Magical India
- 18 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 19 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 20 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 21 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 22 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 23 Don't use World Expeditions
- 24 First time in Japan
- 25 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia