Help please. We were due to be travelling to Hong Kong on 25/04 staying for four nights. Looks like that may have to be cancelled due to Sars outbreak. We then get the choice of Singapore or Bangkok and need to know which one would be most suitable. We are after a very nice hotel,nice restaurants and a bit of shopping before we fly to Sydney. Thanks
Singapore or Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 buying a van in Mongolia
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 4 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 5 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 6 Japan, japan
- 7 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 8 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 9 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 10 Hong Kong restaurants
- 11 Problems at 12,000'
- 12 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 13 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 14 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 15 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 16 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 17 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 18 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 19 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 20 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 21 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 22 How safe is Delhi/India
- 23 Malaria
- 24 Vietnam and coffee
- 25 I'm going to Japan!