Are spectacles a good buy in Singapore, ie. cheaper than the UK? Also has anyone stayed in the Grand Hyatt recently? Is Mezzonine restaurant very expensive and is it child friendly? We have to eat at the hotel due to child/disability so does anyone recommend any of the Hyatt's other outlets for good quality, reasonably priced food?
- 1 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 2 Wildlife Tour of India
- 3 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 4 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 5 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 6 white sand beaches in thailand
- 7 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 8 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 9 Sri Lanka/ would like to hire driver/guide
- 10 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 11 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 water delivery and water dispenser
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 16 Udaipur, India
- 17 Cell Phones in India
- 18 India, What Can I Say!
- 19 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 20 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 21 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 22 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 23 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 24 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 25 Best Time to Visit Goa