Are spectacles a good buy in Singapore, ie. cheaper than the UK? Also has anyone stayed in the Grand Hyatt recently? Is Mezzonine restaurant very expensive and is it child friendly? We have to eat at the hotel due to child/disability so does anyone recommend any of the Hyatt's other outlets for good quality, reasonably priced food?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 2 Destination Bangkok, again
- 3 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 4 Phones in Asia
- 5 Japan in December
- 6 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 7 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 8 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 9 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 10 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 11 India Add-on
- 12 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 13 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 16 Phuket
- 17 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 18 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 19 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 20 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 21 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 22 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 23 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 24 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 25 India, What Can I Say!