We are thinking of being in Singapore on New Years day (1st Jan). Will shops / bars / restaurants be open as normal?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 2 Buy house? Rent House? in Thailand
- 3 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 4 Thai Elephants
- 5 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 6 Luggage size China ?
- 7 Japan Itinerary!
- 8 Sri Lanka in August
- 9 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 10 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 11 India itinerary critique please
- 12 Japan/Korea/HK
- 13 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 14 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 15 Vientiane and ??
- 16 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 17 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 18 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 19 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 24 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 25 2 weeks in Vietnam