I will be in Singapore on St. Patrick's day and am looking for suggestions on where to go to have a few pints.
Does anyone have any recommendations on where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trekking in Nepal Information
- 2 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 3 Vaccinations
- 4 Chengdu and Beijing
- 5 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 6 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 7 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 8 Southern India here we come
- 9 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 10 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 11 2 months in Indonesia
- 12 Bridge players Beware!!
- 13 a year in burma
- 14 First time to SEA
- 15 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 16 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 17 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 18 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 19 Seoul Searching Questions
- 20 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 21 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 22 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 23 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 24 I miss Mongolia
- 25 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation