My fiance and I have FINALLY booked the airline portion of our November honeymoon to Bali 11-5 thru 11-16. We will be flying EWR-SIN-DPS on Singapore Airlines. We will have an approxiamte 14 hour layover in Singapore on the return flight. We arrive in SIN from DPS at 22:35 and fly back to EWR at 12:05. Any suggestions as to what we could do in during the 14 hour layover? What should we do with our luggage in the duration? Are there storage areas that allow us to venture away from the airport to do sightseeing? If so, what sights can we reasonably see during this time? Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 3 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 4 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 5 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 6 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 7 Missing Air Asia flight
- 8 Hanoi driver wanted
- 9 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 10 5 nights in Japan.
- 11 vietnam and laos
- 12 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 13 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 14 2nd location on the beach
- 15 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 16 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 17 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 18 Thailand - Food recos
- 19 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 20 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 21 Laos for the backpacker
- 22 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 23 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 24 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 25 Thailand Hotel