I am going to Singapore in a couple of weeks. Never been there before, and I know that most everyone speaks english. However, I do know that some places speak Chinese or a cross between Malay/Chinese. Is there any place online to learn a few words to communicate. I may see about going over to Johor when I am there. I have access to Rosetta Stone, but not sure if that will give me what I want
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 2 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 3 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 4 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 5 Writers Needed for Japan
- 6 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 7 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 8 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 9 17 Day Itinerary
- 10 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 11 Bali Help
- 12 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 13 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 14 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 15 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 16 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 17 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 18 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 19 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 20 National Parks - which to choose
- 21 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 22 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 23 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 24 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 25 Bringing medication to Thailand