I am going to Singapore in a couple of weeks. Never been there before, and I know that most everyone speaks english. However, I do know that some places speak Chinese or a cross between Malay/Chinese. Is there any place online to learn a few words to communicate. I may see about going over to Johor when I am there. I have access to Rosetta Stone, but not sure if that will give me what I want
View all Asia activity »
- 1 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 4 South East Asia
- 5 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 6 Indian Visa
- 7 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 8 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 9 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 10 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 18 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 19 Magical India
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 22 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 23 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 24 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 25 Don't use World Expeditions