I am going to Singapore in a couple of weeks. Never been there before, and I know that most everyone speaks english. However, I do know that some places speak Chinese or a cross between Malay/Chinese. Is there any place online to learn a few words to communicate. I may see about going over to Johor when I am there. I have access to Rosetta Stone, but not sure if that will give me what I want
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driving in Laos
- 2 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 3 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 4 Sri Lanka/ would like to hire driver/guide
- 5 Loikaw, Padaung Tribe
- 6 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 7 One week in Tokyo
- 8 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 9 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 10 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 11 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 12 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 13 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 14 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 15 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 16 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 17 china
- 18 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 19 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 20 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 21 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 22 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 23 China - Personal recommendations
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 25 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary