I just posted on the Jurong Bird Park in Singapore. It's a great place to visit if you have the time and like birds. There is some information and photos here.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 블루카지노ソ‘ＴＯＰ０１５、ＣＯＭ‘ソ바카라사이트
- 2 에이플러스카지노ン☜ＴＯＰ０１５、ＣＯＭ☜ン바카라사이트
- 3 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 4 Kyushu in late September
- 5 Bangkok, day tours.
- 6 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 7 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 8 My First India Trip
- 9 Life Before Work Tours
- 10 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 11 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 12 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 13 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 14 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 15 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 16 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 17 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 18 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 19 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 20 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 21 hanoi eats
- 22 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 23 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 24 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 25 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?