I just posted on the Jurong Bird Park in Singapore. It's a great place to visit if you have the time and like birds. There is some information and photos here.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 2 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 3 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 4 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 5 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 6 Cover in Bagan/temples
- 7 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 8 Myanmar Help
- 9 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 10 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 11 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 12 Japan Itinerary Help
- 13 Hotel in Tokyo
- 14 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 15 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 16 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 17 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 18 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 19 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 20 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 21 Vietnam - September 2015
- 22 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 23 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 24 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 25 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?