I just posted on the Jurong Bird Park in Singapore. It's a great place to visit if you have the time and like birds. There is some information and photos here.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 아시안카지노 $월드카지노 $ 009MBC.COM $ 실시간카지노 카지노월드
- 2 Cheap Corner Study Tables
- 3 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 4 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 5 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 6 Dental Work in Bangkok
- 7 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 8 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 9 Information on India Tour Company
- 10 Davao Travel and sights, to do's
- 11 Trekking in India
- 12 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 13 Tianzi Mountain in Sichuan
- 14 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 17 hanoi eats
- 18 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 19 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 20 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 21 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 22 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 23 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 24 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 25 AMA vs VIKING