I just posted on the Jurong Bird Park in Singapore. It's a great place to visit if you have the time and like birds. There is some information and photos here.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Are you looking expert packers and movers?
- 2 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 3 Are you looking Fiber Fusion Splicer?
- 4 Water treatment plants
- 5 Are you looking fusion splicing machines?
- 6 Are you looking supplier and exporter of Plastic Additives?
- 7 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 8 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 9 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 10 50th Anniversary trip
- 11 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 12 ATMs in Japan
- 13 "necessities" for India
- 14 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 Mandalay questions
- 17 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 18 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 19 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 20 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 21 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 22 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 23 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 24 Help - India take 2
- 25 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff