I just posted on the Jurong Bird Park in Singapore. It's a great place to visit if you have the time and like birds. There is some information and photos here.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 2 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 3 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 4 Japan & WiFi
- 5 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 6 First time trip to Japan questions
- 7 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 8 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 9 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 10 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 11 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 14 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 15 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 16 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 17 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 18 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 19 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 20 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 21 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 22 Honeymoon in Bali
- 23 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 24 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 25 India E Tourist Visa