First trip to Singapore. Thinking of seeing these places as a package. Looking for feedback & good to know info. Any idea how long it might take to do them justice? Full afternoon? Anything else close by?
Singapore: Jurong Bird Park & Chinese and Japanese Gardens
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 4 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 5 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 6 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 7 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 8 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 9 1st time Japan - solo female
- 10 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 11 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 12 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 13 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 14 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 15 Odyssey unlimited
- 16 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 17 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 18 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 19 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 20 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 21 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 22 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 23 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 24 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 25 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,