I will be in Singapore for 3.5 weeks in September and October. I do have to work Mon/Tue and Fri/Sat, but I have all other days off. I am very interested in booking some kind of short cruise to cross the Equator while there. My searches have not yielded anything. Any suggestions?
Singapore in Sept/October
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 2 Sihanoukville - is it possible to rent a small hut?
- 3 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 4 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 7 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 8 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 11 N. India itinerary feedback
- 12 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 13 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 14 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 15 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 16 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 17 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 18 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 21 Bali or Fiji
- 22 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 23 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 24 Don't use World Expeditions
- 25 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?