I am going to Singapore in March 2009 with a 6 month old and a 3.5 year old.
I havent been to Singapore for 20 years (when I was a teenager), so I was hoping for some advice on things to do, hotels to stay that are family friendly but not overly expensive, and possible side trips.
I hope to keep the accomodation cost under AU$200 a night.
I was also considering a train trip up into Malaysia. From memory, my granparents would often go to Desaru by train for the beach and a cheap sidetrip. Is this still a good destination in my circumstances?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 India help needed
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 4 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 5 Trekking outside Sapa
- 6 Place to stay Hue
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 9 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 10 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 11 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 12 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 13 Go to Pai or not?
- 14 Ko Kraden hotels
- 15 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 16 Hoi Ann hotel
- 17 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 18 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 19 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 20 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 21 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 22 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 23 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 24 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 25 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India