I am going to Singapore in March 2009 with a 6 month old and a 3.5 year old.
I havent been to Singapore for 20 years (when I was a teenager), so I was hoping for some advice on things to do, hotels to stay that are family friendly but not overly expensive, and possible side trips.
I hope to keep the accomodation cost under AU$200 a night.
I was also considering a train trip up into Malaysia. From memory, my granparents would often go to Desaru by train for the beach and a cheap sidetrip. Is this still a good destination in my circumstances?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Singapore in March 09 with baby and 3 year old
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - spending money?
- 2 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 3 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 4 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 5 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 6 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 7 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 8 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 9 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 10 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 11 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 12 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 13 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 14 April in Bangkok, again!
- 15 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 16 1st Trip to Bali
- 17 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 18 Japan night bus
- 19 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 20 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 21 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 22 Can you bargain tour price?
- 23 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 24 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 25 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai