I am going to Singapore in March 2009 with a 6 month old and a 3.5 year old.
I havent been to Singapore for 20 years (when I was a teenager), so I was hoping for some advice on things to do, hotels to stay that are family friendly but not overly expensive, and possible side trips.
I hope to keep the accomodation cost under AU$200 a night.
I was also considering a train trip up into Malaysia. From memory, my granparents would often go to Desaru by train for the beach and a cheap sidetrip. Is this still a good destination in my circumstances?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary
- 2 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 3 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 4 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 5 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 6 Amakusa island help
- 7 Japan Trip Delayed
- 8 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 9 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 10 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 11 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 12 Month long SE Asia trip
- 13 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 14 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 15 Cambodia weather
- 16 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 17 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 18 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 19 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 20 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 21 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 22 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 23 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 24 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 25 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report