Hi! We are flying from Vietnam to Bali and have a 6 layover in Singapore. Our choices are to have that layover during the day and sightsee, or have it overnight and just sleep ( but this gives us extra time at our final destination then). My question is, is it worth it to try to get a taste of Singapore for 4 hours or so? What would be your recommendations to do/see? Or are we perhaps better off not dealing with the hassle/expense and just sleeping at the airport? Thanks!
Singapore in 6 hours
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Passport question
- 2 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - recent experience
- 3 sharing a timelapse travel video Taipei 2014
- 4 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 5 Tour company practices
- 6 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 7 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 8 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 9 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 10 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 11 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 12 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 13 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 14 Help! Which to choose?
- 15 North Vietnam Again!
- 16 Castle & King
- 17 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 18 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 19 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 20 One week in Thailand
- 21 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 22 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 23 India and Nepal 2014
- 24 Independent female traveller
- 25 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free