I'm a big Starwood fan so I booked the St. Regis for our 5-day tour in Singapore for Dec 27-31. I will be travelling with 2 seniors of 80+ years old with high mobility. With the new Westin close to the Marina that opens in November, is it wise to switch the hotels so we can be closer to the Marina rather than the Botanical Garden? Is the new Westin more accessible than the St. Regis?
Singapore hotels: St. Regis or the new Westin
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 2 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 3 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 4 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 7 Kashmir today
- 8 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 9 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 10 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 11 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 12 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Triple Room in Singapore
- 15 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 16 What I like about Mumbai
- 17 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 18 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 19 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 20 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 6 full days in Yagoon
- 23 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 24 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 25 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary