Making my first visit to Singapore this spring as an add-on to a business trip to Vietnam (flying Singapore Airways rt). For two nights in Singapore, I'd like a 4 or 5 star hotel in a good location with a large pool that I can swim laps in. The Ritz-Carlton is at the top of my list pool-wise; I'm also looking at the Mandarin Oriental. Other (less expensive ) suggestions welcome!!
Singapore hotel (with good pool)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 2 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 3 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 4 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 5 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 6 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 7 Japan in July?
- 8 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 9 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 10 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 11 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 12 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 13 2-3 days in Georgia
- 14 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 15 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 16 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 17 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 18 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 19 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 20 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 21 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 22 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 23 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 24 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 25 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published