Making my first visit to Singapore this spring as an add-on to a business trip to Vietnam (flying Singapore Airways rt). For two nights in Singapore, I'd like a 4 or 5 star hotel in a good location with a large pool that I can swim laps in. The Ritz-Carlton is at the top of my list pool-wise; I'm also looking at the Mandarin Oriental. Other (less expensive ) suggestions welcome!!
Singapore hotel (with good pool)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 2 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 3 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 4 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 5 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 6 Japan Itinerary for May
- 7 South Korea 5 days
- 8 Japan -OAT tour
- 9 Thai island escape
- 10 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 11 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 12 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 13 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 General question
- 16 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 17 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 18 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 19 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 20 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 21 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 22 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 23 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 24 Phuket Hotel
- 25 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA