We are looking for a moderately priced hotel in the marina district. Would love to stay at the Raffles, but we are arriving well after midnight and have only one additional night there before cruising out. I don't think it would be worth the $$$. Same goes for the Ritz. Are there any choices in the $300 (US) range?
Singapore Hotel in Marina District - Moderate Price
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 3 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 4 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 5 Problems at 12,000'
- 6 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 7 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 8 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 9 Which Putu in Bali????
- 10 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 11 Japan, japan
- 12 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 13 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 14 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 15 Hong Kong restaurants
- 16 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 17 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 18 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 19 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 20 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 21 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 22 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 23 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria