We are looking for a moderately priced hotel in the marina district. Would love to stay at the Raffles, but we are arriving well after midnight and have only one additional night there before cruising out. I don't think it would be worth the $$$. Same goes for the Ritz. Are there any choices in the $300 (US) range?
Singapore Hotel in Marina District - Moderate Price
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 2 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 3 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 4 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 5 Mae Hong Son Loop in three days? Or four?
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 8 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 11 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 12 beaches in Thailand
- 13 Krabi island tours
- 14 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 17 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 18 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 19 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 20 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Kyushu rail pass
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 Juphal and dunai help needed