I'm having a 2-day stop over in Singapore in May and would like to know if anyone could help me finding a nice hotel.
I'm flying with Singapore Air and they have $260 for two nights at Ritz-Carlton. and $160 for two nights at Hilton, Marina Mandarin and Swissotel The Stamford. The rates include hotel transfers from the airport. Should I use one of these or book it by myself?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://supplementplatform.com/nitro-boost-max/
- 2 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 3 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 4 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 5 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 6 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 7 Planning my Philippines trip
- 8 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 9 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 10 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 11 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 12 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 13 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 16 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 17 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 18 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 19 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 20 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 23 November, March, June... Japan?
- 24 Itinerary Help Japan
- 25 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?