I'm having a 2-day stop over in Singapore in May and would like to know if anyone could help me finding a nice hotel.
I'm flying with Singapore Air and they have $260 for two nights at Ritz-Carlton. and $160 for two nights at Hilton, Marina Mandarin and Swissotel The Stamford. The rates include hotel transfers from the airport. Should I use one of these or book it by myself?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 2 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 3 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 6 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 7 Totally unprepared
- 8 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 9 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 10 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 11 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 12 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 13 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 14 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 15 An island paradise?
- 16 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 17 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 18 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 19 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 20 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 21 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 22 Rental Car Bali
- 23 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 24 Kintamani Tour
- 25 Some notes about South Korea