Does anyone know if this tourbus stops near the Cruise Center (formerly World Trade Center) or where I can find the tour-route? Any info will be appreciated.
Singapore hop-on hop-off tourbus
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 2 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 3 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 4 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 7 Bali wedding in villa
- 8 Malaysian honeymoon
- 9 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 10 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 11 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 12 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 13 India - 2 Days only
- 14 China with Collette Tours
- 15 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 17 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 19 Beach selection in Thailand
- 20 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 21 Burma river cruise
- 22 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 23 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 24 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 25 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?