My girlfriend and I (two females in our early 20s) are going on Singapore + Hong Kong trip in 12 days (5 days in each city). I wonder if it is acceptable to wear mini-skirts in those cities. Its a serious question so please no vulgar responses.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Georgetown Penang and Java for about 3 weeks in April May or June 2016.
- 2 a year in burma
- 3 Chengdu and Beijing
- 4 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 5 Ningbo places to see and things to do
- 6 Southern India here we come
- 7 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 8 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 9 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 10 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 11 Capsule hotels
- 12 Vaccinations
- 13 Borneo forest fires
- 14 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 15 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 16 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 17 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 18 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 19 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 20 Bridge players Beware!!
- 21 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 22 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 23 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 24 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 25 2 months in Indonesia