My girlfriend and I (two females in our early 20s) are going on Singapore + Hong Kong trip in 12 days (5 days in each city). I wonder if it is acceptable to wear mini-skirts in those cities. Its a serious question so please no vulgar responses.
Singapore & HK clothes
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 2 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 3 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 4 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 5 Help re. Visa.
- 6 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 7 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 8 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 9 Nancy Chandler maps
- 10 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 11 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 12 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 13 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 14 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 15 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 16 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 17 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 18 Bangkok and Manila
- 19 What do you think about Western tourist manner?
- 20 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 21 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 22 16 days in Vietnam
- 23 Guide in Bagan?
- 24 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 25 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop