My girlfriend and I (two females in our early 20s) are going on Singapore + Hong Kong trip in 12 days (5 days in each city). I wonder if it is acceptable to wear mini-skirts in those cities. Its a serious question so please no vulgar responses.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 2 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 5 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 6 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 Help - India take 2
- 9 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 10 CNX late arrival?
- 11 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 12 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 13 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 14 best singapore hotel
- 15 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 16 is this a good travel plan?
- 17 currency conversion
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 25 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary