Hi! Its my first time in Singapore next week. My Family (I have a 6 year old boy with me) want to try good hawker restaurants. Please suggest places and food to eat. We will be staying for 4 nights. Also, other good restaurants not necessarily hawker. We eat any cuisine as long as its delicious! Thank you so much for taking time out to answer me
Singapore Hawkers and Good Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 2 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 3 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 4 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 5 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 6 Osaka shopping
- 7 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 8 Penang
- 9 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 10 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 11 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 12 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 13 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 14 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 15 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 16 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 17 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 18 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 19 Takayama ideas in April?
- 20 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 21 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 22 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 23 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 24 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 25 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary