Just got notice I'll be in Singapore for 4 weeks sometime between January and March 2016- dates are flexible. Of course, I'll be working M-F 8-5/6, so looking forward to weekends. Any quick trips? I'll dedicate at least 1 weekend to Singapore, but would like small doses of other countries as well.
I'm unsure of how adventurous I will be at that point, still have some lingering side effects from the lightning (speaking of which, no Burma just yet!) but culture/food are at the top of my list.
It's also possible I may have a week at the end of my trip to do as I please, so any advice there? I'd still need to fly out of Singapore to return to the US.
I've been to Cambodia (loved it, but waiting to return with SO), Vietnam (would like to see Hoi An) and Burma (lovely country, but need more time before I return).
I realize this is a very broad question, and I have done little research yet (but very excited to do some!) but if there's anything you can suggest I'd be very greatful!
Budget isn't much of an issue, since most place I'll only be there 1 night, I'm happy to splurge a bit!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 2 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 3 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 4 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 5 Other than Kyoto?
- 6 Trip Report : China
- 7 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 8 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 9 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 10 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Beijing tours
- 13 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 14 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 15 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 16 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 17 A great trip in India
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 20 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 21 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 22 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 23 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 24 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 25 Takayama trail, Japan