So we've booked our flights into Singapore for end of April (3 adults and 2 children ages 1 and 4), and I've been scouring for a serviced apartment type of accommodation and have short listed 8onclaymore and Fraser Suites River Valley. Its just more convenient to have a small kitchen and a washer dryer with kids. Does anyone have any insights as to which would be a better location and/or any thoughts? We’ll be doing the typical tourist things. I’ve been to Singapore many times but this is more for the children who haven’t been. On another note, anyone have any suggestions for what to do with kids besides the usual zoo, safari, sentosa (I’ve never been inclined to visit sentosa before but this time I was wondering if the kids would like it).
Singapore for 9 days with kids - where to stay?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 2 Medical Evacuation Insurance
- 3 ...or maybe India?
- 4 3 countries 3 1/2 weeks
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 SALAY from BAGAN
- 7 Anyone in Bangkok
- 8 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 9 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 10 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 11 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 12 India Visa
- 13 Bangkok in 3 days?
- 14 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 15 I miss Mongolia
- 16 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 17 Vietnam money
- 18 BANGKOK - Where My Travel Luck Ran Out
- 19 OUR SEASIA Odyssey
- 20 India in November
- 21 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 22 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 23 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 24 Southern India
- 25 help,