So we've booked our flights into Singapore for end of April (3 adults and 2 children ages 1 and 4), and I've been scouring for a serviced apartment type of accommodation and have short listed 8onclaymore and Fraser Suites River Valley. Its just more convenient to have a small kitchen and a washer dryer with kids. Does anyone have any insights as to which would be a better location and/or any thoughts? We’ll be doing the typical tourist things. I’ve been to Singapore many times but this is more for the children who haven’t been. On another note, anyone have any suggestions for what to do with kids besides the usual zoo, safari, sentosa (I’ve never been inclined to visit sentosa before but this time I was wondering if the kids would like it).
Singapore for 9 days with kids - where to stay?
- 1 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 2 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 3 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 6 white sand beaches in thailand
- 7 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 8 water delivery and water dispenser
- 9 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 10 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 11 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 Cell Phones in India
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 India, What Can I Say!
- 16 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 17 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 18 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 19 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 20 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 21 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 22 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 23 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 24 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 25 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome