So we've booked our flights into Singapore for end of April (3 adults and 2 children ages 1 and 4), and I've been scouring for a serviced apartment type of accommodation and have short listed 8onclaymore and Fraser Suites River Valley. Its just more convenient to have a small kitchen and a washer dryer with kids. Does anyone have any insights as to which would be a better location and/or any thoughts? We’ll be doing the typical tourist things. I’ve been to Singapore many times but this is more for the children who haven’t been. On another note, anyone have any suggestions for what to do with kids besides the usual zoo, safari, sentosa (I’ve never been inclined to visit sentosa before but this time I was wondering if the kids would like it).
Singapore for 9 days with kids - where to stay?
- 1 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 2 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 3 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 4 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 5 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 6 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 7 Food in Uzbekistan
- 8 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 9 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 10 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 11 Train Fares in Japan
- 12 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 13 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 14 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 15 Udaipur, India
- 16 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 17 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 18 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 19 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 20 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 21 independent travel in India
- 22 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 23 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 24 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 25 Narita Limousine Bus vs train