So we've booked our flights into Singapore for end of April (3 adults and 2 children ages 1 and 4), and I've been scouring for a serviced apartment type of accommodation and have short listed 8onclaymore and Fraser Suites River Valley. Its just more convenient to have a small kitchen and a washer dryer with kids. Does anyone have any insights as to which would be a better location and/or any thoughts? We’ll be doing the typical tourist things. I’ve been to Singapore many times but this is more for the children who haven’t been. On another note, anyone have any suggestions for what to do with kids besides the usual zoo, safari, sentosa (I’ve never been inclined to visit sentosa before but this time I was wondering if the kids would like it).
Singapore for 9 days with kids - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 2 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 3 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 6 Japan night bus
- 7 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 8 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 9 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 10 Problems at 12,000'
- 11 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 12 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 13 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 14 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 15 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 16 Which Putu in Bali????
- 17 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 18 Japan, japan
- 19 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 20 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 21 Hong Kong restaurants
- 22 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 23 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 24 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 25 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala