Hi, can I go to the equator from singapore on a day trip? Is this possible or am I asking for to much, air, ferry or what.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 India Trip Report
- 3 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 4 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 5 For Bangkok Lovers
- 6 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 7 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 8 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 9 Visiting China - must be tour
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 12 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 13 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 14 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 15 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 16 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 17 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 18 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 19 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 21 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 22 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 23 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 24 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 25 Hakone and Mt Fuji