Hi, can I go to the equator from singapore on a day trip? Is this possible or am I asking for to much, air, ferry or what.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 2 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 3 Benefits of Online Hotel Booking & Popular Hotel Search Engines
- 4 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 5 Sri Lanka in December
- 6 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 7 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 8 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 9 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 10 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 11 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 12 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 13 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 14 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 15 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 16 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 17 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Hong Kong
- 19 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 20 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 23 Something about... Malaysia
- 24 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 25 Budget Servied Apt