My husband and I will end our South China Sea cruise in Singapore in February 2011. . This will be our first visit to Asia. How many days should we plan to spend in Singapore? We are interested in history culture, customs & food! What shouldn't we miss? How easy is it to get to Bali? How much time should we devote to Bali and where should we stay to fully appreciate the culture and its people. This forum has been invaluable in helping my husband and I to maximize our overseas travel. Thank you so much to all for your willingness to share your experiences.
Singapore & Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 2 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 3 5 nights in Japan.
- 4 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 5 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 8 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 9 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 10 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 11 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 12 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 13 Visa
- 14 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 15 Affordable Japan
- 16 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 17 Castle & King
- 18 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 19 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 20 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 21 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 22 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 23 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 24 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 25 What I like about Mumbai