My husband and I will end our South China Sea cruise in Singapore in February 2011. . This will be our first visit to Asia. How many days should we plan to spend in Singapore? We are interested in history culture, customs & food! What shouldn't we miss? How easy is it to get to Bali? How much time should we devote to Bali and where should we stay to fully appreciate the culture and its people. This forum has been invaluable in helping my husband and I to maximize our overseas travel. Thank you so much to all for your willingness to share your experiences.
Singapore & Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 Driving in Laos
- 3 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 4 Cheapest and safe alternative for individual transportation
- 5 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 6 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 7 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 8 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 9 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 10 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 11 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 12 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 13 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 14 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 15 Malaysian honeymoon
- 16 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 17 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 18 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 19 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 20 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 21 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 22 India - 2 Days only
- 23 China with Collette Tours
- 24 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)