My husband and I will end our South China Sea cruise in Singapore in February 2011. . This will be our first visit to Asia. How many days should we plan to spend in Singapore? We are interested in history culture, customs & food! What shouldn't we miss? How easy is it to get to Bali? How much time should we devote to Bali and where should we stay to fully appreciate the culture and its people. This forum has been invaluable in helping my husband and I to maximize our overseas travel. Thank you so much to all for your willingness to share your experiences.
Singapore & Bali
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 2 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 3 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 4 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 5 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 6 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 7 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 8 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 9 Magical India
- 10 Visit To Goa
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 15 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 16 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 19 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 20 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 21 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 22 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 23 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 24 South East Asia
- 25 India's Online VISA Application