I have read bits a pieces about an area in Singapore where artists are working in modest studios. I am not referring to the artists as in Bangkok that copy from picture books. nor am I looking for high-end galleries. In the little I read, I could be incoorrect, as many as 30++ are clustered in a few block area. Has anyone visited this area in the past year or so and can they comment on it?. I am not looking for cartoon paintings, though they can be very well done, but ones in an Asian style. Since we plan to spend 2 hours in Little India we thought we would take a taxi, if uit is not too far, and walk around for that area for an hour only if it is worthwhile. THANKS.
Singapore-Art District-Cluster of Emerging Artists
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 2 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Takayama ideas in April?
- 5 Harbin Ice and Snow World
- 6 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 7 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 8 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 9 Shaanxi History Museum
- 10 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 11 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 12 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 13 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 14 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 15 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 16 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 17 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 18 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 19 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 20 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 21 India
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 24 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 25 Vietnam Family Travel Plans