I have read bits a pieces about an area in Singapore where artists are working in modest studios. I am not referring to the artists as in Bangkok that copy from picture books. nor am I looking for high-end galleries. In the little I read, I could be incoorrect, as many as 30++ are clustered in a few block area. Has anyone visited this area in the past year or so and can they comment on it?. I am not looking for cartoon paintings, though they can be very well done, but ones in an Asian style. Since we plan to spend 2 hours in Little India we thought we would take a taxi, if uit is not too far, and walk around for that area for an hour only if it is worthwhile. THANKS.
Singapore-Art District-Cluster of Emerging Artists
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 라이브바카라추천『 CAS98.C0M 』카지노주소
- 2 Chardham Yatra
- 3 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 4 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 5 Colombo
- 6 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 7 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 8 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 9 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 10 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 11 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 12 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 13 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 14 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 15 Nepal- recipe?
- 16 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 17 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 18 China trip - 15 nights
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 21 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 22 best dining in Kyoto
- 23 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 24 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 25 Sri Lanka February 15'