I have read bits a pieces about an area in Singapore where artists are working in modest studios. I am not referring to the artists as in Bangkok that copy from picture books. nor am I looking for high-end galleries. In the little I read, I could be incoorrect, as many as 30++ are clustered in a few block area. Has anyone visited this area in the past year or so and can they comment on it?. I am not looking for cartoon paintings, though they can be very well done, but ones in an Asian style. Since we plan to spend 2 hours in Little India we thought we would take a taxi, if uit is not too far, and walk around for that area for an hour only if it is worthwhile. THANKS.
Singapore-Art District-Cluster of Emerging Artists
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Visa Online - Report
- 2 General question
- 3 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 4 Japan Itinerary for May
- 5 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 6 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 7 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 8 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 9 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 10 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 11 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 12 South Korea 5 days
- 13 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 14 Thai island escape
- 15 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 16 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 17 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 18 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 19 Phuket Hotel
- 20 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 21 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 22 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 23 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 24 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 25 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)