I have read bits a pieces about an area in Singapore where artists are working in modest studios. I am not referring to the artists as in Bangkok that copy from picture books. nor am I looking for high-end galleries. In the little I read, I could be incoorrect, as many as 30++ are clustered in a few block area. Has anyone visited this area in the past year or so and can they comment on it?. I am not looking for cartoon paintings, though they can be very well done, but ones in an Asian style. Since we plan to spend 2 hours in Little India we thought we would take a taxi, if uit is not too far, and walk around for that area for an hour only if it is worthwhile. THANKS.
Singapore-Art District-Cluster of Emerging Artists
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - January 2015
- 2 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 3 Hotel in Singapore
- 4 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 5 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 6 Visa Cambodia
- 7 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 8 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 9 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 10 Two questions about Thailand
- 11 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 12 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 13 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 14 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 16 meeting at beijing airport
- 17 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 18 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 19 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 20 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 21 Bali in begging of July
- 22 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 23 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 24 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 25 Which itinerary Vietnam ?