I have found it very difficult to get a translation for an allergy card to take with us to Singapore for our daughter who has a nut and gluten allergy. Mainly because I couldn't find a term for 'nuts' (all kinds) as it translated as 'beans' or figure out which language to write it in.
Hopefully someone may be able to help.
I will put the English version of what I want to say here and hopefully someone can help translate it for me to use in Singapore.
My daughter is allergic to all types of nuts and gluten / wheat.
If she eats foods that contain nuts, nut oil, nut butters or wheat, my daughter will die.
If my child eat any kind of nuts or any foods that have been cooked with nuts or touched nuts, including food preparation surfaces and utensils, she must have immediate medical help because she will die.
If she eats any food containing gluten / wheat she will be very sick.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 마카오경견사이트°‰°] RAcC77 . COM [°‰°마카오경견사이트,마카오경견사이트
- 2 New Years in Japan
- 3 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 4 A Victory Day Tour
- 5 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 6 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 7 Traffic and Police in India
- 8 India visa for new passport
- 9 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 10 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 13 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 14 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 15 Serendipity Srilanka
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 New Thai Visa
- 18 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 19 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 20 Sri Lanka in December
- 21 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 22 january 31 in colombo
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 25 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki