This is our first trip to Singapore. We plan to take a taxi to our hotel. Any suggestions about using airport taxis? Is there a taxi voucher desk in the airport? Or, just flag one down?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 2 Changing planes at Dubai
- 3 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 4 50th Anniversary trip
- 5 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 6 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 9 14 days in Myanmar
- 10 Indian Food Series
- 11 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 12 "necessities" for India
- 13 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 14 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 15 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 16 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 17 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 18 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 19 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 20 Short trip to Myanmar
- 21 ATMs in Japan
- 22 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 23 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 24 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??