This is our first trip to Singapore. We plan to take a taxi to our hotel. Any suggestions about using airport taxis? Is there a taxi voucher desk in the airport? Or, just flag one down?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 3 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 4 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 5 Japn tour 10 nights
- 6 5 weeks in Japan
- 7 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 8 My visit to Thailand
- 9 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 10 My visit to Cambodia
- 11 Family Trip to Japan
- 12 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 13 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 14 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 15 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 16 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 17 My visit to Vietnam
- 18 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 19 Nepal
- 20 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 21 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 22 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 23 Gutted!
- 24 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 25 My visit to Lao