We ideally would like to do a trip to the botanical gardens before boarding our ship late afternoon on the 13th of February. Our arrival from JFK on business class at 12:30 a.m. means hopefully we will not be sleep deprived, but wonder if we should check in to Crowne Plaza hotel at airport, Check in, clean up and then leave our luggage there and then do some sightseeing in the a.m. Any suggestions appreciated.
Singapore airport arrival 12:30 a.m. Cruise check in 4 p.m.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 2 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 3 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 4 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 5 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 6 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 7 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 8 July itinerary in Japan
- 9 India and Nepal 2014
- 10 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 11 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 12 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 13 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 14 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 15 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 16 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 17 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 18 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 21 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 22 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 23 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 24 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 25 Where in Bali should we stay