We ideally would like to do a trip to the botanical gardens before boarding our ship late afternoon on the 13th of February. Our arrival from JFK on business class at 12:30 a.m. means hopefully we will not be sleep deprived, but wonder if we should check in to Crowne Plaza hotel at airport, Check in, clean up and then leave our luggage there and then do some sightseeing in the a.m. Any suggestions appreciated.
Singapore airport arrival 12:30 a.m. Cruise check in 4 p.m.
- 1 PALACE ON WHEELS - INDIA
- 2 Kashmir or Nepal
- 3 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 4 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 5 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 6 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 7 Sri Lanka
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 10 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 11 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 14 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 15 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 16 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 19 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 20 Ipoh
- 21 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 22 Wildlife Tour of India
- 23 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 24 white sand beaches in thailand
- 25 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit