We ideally would like to do a trip to the botanical gardens before boarding our ship late afternoon on the 13th of February. Our arrival from JFK on business class at 12:30 a.m. means hopefully we will not be sleep deprived, but wonder if we should check in to Crowne Plaza hotel at airport, Check in, clean up and then leave our luggage there and then do some sightseeing in the a.m. Any suggestions appreciated.
Singapore airport arrival 12:30 a.m. Cruise check in 4 p.m.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 2 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 3 Help! Which to choose?
- 4 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 5 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 6 When is the best time to visit Bhutan?
- 7 North Vietnam Again!
- 8 Passport Safety
- 9 Independent female traveller
- 10 Castle & King
- 11 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 12 Mt Aso Eruption
- 13 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 14 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 15 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 16 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 17 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 18 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 19 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 20 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 21 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 22 One week in India
- 23 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 24 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 25 Bangkok airport taxi options