We ideally would like to do a trip to the botanical gardens before boarding our ship late afternoon on the 13th of February. Our arrival from JFK on business class at 12:30 a.m. means hopefully we will not be sleep deprived, but wonder if we should check in to Crowne Plaza hotel at airport, Check in, clean up and then leave our luggage there and then do some sightseeing in the a.m. Any suggestions appreciated.
Singapore airport arrival 12:30 a.m. Cruise check in 4 p.m.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 2 Stop-over in Seoul
- 3 2 week Japan itinerary
- 4 Bali - January 2015
- 5 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 6 Visa Cambodia
- 7 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 8 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 9 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 10 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 11 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 12 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 13 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 14 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 15 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 16 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 17 meeting at beijing airport
- 18 One week in Tokyo
- 19 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 20 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 21 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 22 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 23 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 24 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Hotel in Singapore