We ideally would like to do a trip to the botanical gardens before boarding our ship late afternoon on the 13th of February. Our arrival from JFK on business class at 12:30 a.m. means hopefully we will not be sleep deprived, but wonder if we should check in to Crowne Plaza hotel at airport, Check in, clean up and then leave our luggage there and then do some sightseeing in the a.m. Any suggestions appreciated.
Singapore airport arrival 12:30 a.m. Cruise check in 4 p.m.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can you bargain tour price?
- 2 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 3 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 4 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 5 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 6 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 7 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 8 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 9 April in Bangkok, again!
- 10 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 11 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 12 Japan night bus
- 13 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 14 Living in Singapore Questions
- 15 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 16 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 17 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 18 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 19 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 20 Problems at 12,000'
- 21 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 22 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 23 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 24 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 25 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)