we are a family of 4, the minions are age 7 and 8. we will be arriving in singapore in August, stepping off after an almost 20 hours flight time in the early evening. we will be flying out of singapore the next morning on a short haul flight.
so i am looking at accommodation, i looked at the snooze lounge,transit hotels, etc, they seem to charge per person which is a bit steep for 4 people. how hard is it to get one of those free leather chairs at the airport? should i still splurge for a hotel? i was looking at the crown plaza at the airport. is that attached to the airport. any other suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Norton360 security: Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 antivirus 24*7
- 2 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 3 Tea estates of Munnar
- 4 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 5 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 6 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 7 Bali & Singapore in October
- 8 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 11 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 12 Booking on the fly
- 13 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 14 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 15 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 16 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 17 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 18 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 19 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 20 like my food
- 21 Laos or Kerala?
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Portable wifi rental
- 24 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 25 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!