we are a family of 4, the minions are age 7 and 8. we will be arriving in singapore in August, stepping off after an almost 20 hours flight time in the early evening. we will be flying out of singapore the next morning on a short haul flight.
so i am looking at accommodation, i looked at the snooze lounge,transit hotels, etc, they seem to charge per person which is a bit steep for 4 people. how hard is it to get one of those free leather chairs at the airport? should i still splurge for a hotel? i was looking at the crown plaza at the airport. is that attached to the airport. any other suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 South Korea for Chuseok
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 4 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 5 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 6 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 7 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 8 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 9 Tokyo hotel help
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 12 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 13 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 14 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 15 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 16 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 17 Private tours in Northern India
- 18 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 19 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 20 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 21 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 22 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 23 Vietnam visa
- 24 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 25 Family Friendly Penang