we are a family of 4, the minions are age 7 and 8. we will be arriving in singapore in August, stepping off after an almost 20 hours flight time in the early evening. we will be flying out of singapore the next morning on a short haul flight.
so i am looking at accommodation, i looked at the snooze lounge,transit hotels, etc, they seem to charge per person which is a bit steep for 4 people. how hard is it to get one of those free leather chairs at the airport? should i still splurge for a hotel? i was looking at the crown plaza at the airport. is that attached to the airport. any other suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 2 Japan for Foodies
- 3 Japan Rail Pass
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 6 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 7 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 8 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 9 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 10 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 11 One night in Osaka
- 12 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 13 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 14 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 15 Singapore weather in August/September
- 16 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 17 First time going abroad
- 18 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 19 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 20 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 21 Backpacking on a budget
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 24 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 25 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?