we are a family of 4, the minions are age 7 and 8. we will be arriving in singapore in August, stepping off after an almost 20 hours flight time in the early evening. we will be flying out of singapore the next morning on a short haul flight.
so i am looking at accommodation, i looked at the snooze lounge,transit hotels, etc, they seem to charge per person which is a bit steep for 4 people. how hard is it to get one of those free leather chairs at the airport? should i still splurge for a hotel? i was looking at the crown plaza at the airport. is that attached to the airport. any other suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 3 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 6 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 7 14 days in Myanmar
- 8 Changing planes at Dubai
- 9 Indian Food Series
- 10 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 11 "necessities" for India
- 12 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 13 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 14 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 15 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 16 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 17 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 18 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 19 Short trip to Myanmar
- 20 ATMs in Japan
- 21 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 22 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 23 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 Gang rape in India. Again.