Hi. We are stopping over in Singapore on our way to and back from Europe for 2 or 3 days each way. (We are travelling from Australia). We are considering staying on Sentosa Island on the way home. Has anyone experienced any accommodation there? Any recommendations? We definitely want a nice pool area. Thanks.
Singapore accommodation with kids
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 2 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 3 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 4 Myanmar: Looking for a perfect driver/guide?
- 5 Travel Insurance
- 6 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 7 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 8 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 9 best dining in Kyoto
- 10 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 11 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 12 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 13 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 14 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 15 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 16 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 17 Colombo
- 18 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 19 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 20 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 21 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 22 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 23 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 24 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 25 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe