Last minute change from Japan to Singapore for our two night stopover on our way to Europe. Can anyone suggest the best area to stay in (advantages/disadvantages) or even suggest hotels. Budget is around $120 to $140 however can be a bit negotiable. We just want to chill, do a little shopping and eat some nice meals.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208AOLTec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 3 hiking japan sept
- 4 Terracotta Warriors
- 5 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 6 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 7 The best way to My Son
- 8 Japan Itinerary!
- 9 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 10 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 11 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 12 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 13 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 14 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 15 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 18 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 19 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 20 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 21 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 22 shanghai for 4 days
- 23 Budget Servied Apt
- 24 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!