Last minute change from Japan to Singapore for our two night stopover on our way to Europe. Can anyone suggest the best area to stay in (advantages/disadvantages) or even suggest hotels. Budget is around $120 to $140 however can be a bit negotiable. We just want to chill, do a little shopping and eat some nice meals.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 2 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 3 How to do this
- 4 Vientiane and ??
- 5 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 6 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 7 Thailand Assistance
- 8 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 9 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice
- 10 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 11 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 12 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 13 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 14 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 15 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 16 Delhi costs
- 17 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 18 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 19 Japan: ATM Machines
- 20 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 21 Phuket
- 22 Hotel in Delhi
- 23 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 24 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 25 Japan in February