Last minute change from Japan to Singapore for our two night stopover on our way to Europe. Can anyone suggest the best area to stay in (advantages/disadvantages) or even suggest hotels. Budget is around $120 to $140 however can be a bit negotiable. We just want to chill, do a little shopping and eat some nice meals.
Singapore - accommodation in which area
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 Help where to invest little money
- 3 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 4 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 5 how choose an houseboat or cruice ?
- 6 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 7 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 8 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 9 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 10 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 11 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 12 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 13 Myanmar - some questions
- 14 July itinerary in Japan
- 15 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 16 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 17 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 18 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 19 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 20 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 21 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 22 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 23 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 24 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 25 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter