Im taking a family holiday to singapore in November and wondering what its like in regards to shopping im looking for general items as well as touristy things such as fake watches and pirated dvds, i know they arent common although can they be found.
Also where is a good place to stay in the city close 2 shopping districts.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-no2/
- 2 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 3 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 4 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 5 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 6 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 9 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 10 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 11 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 13 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 14 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 15 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 16 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 17 Totally unprepared
- 18 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 19 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 20 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 21 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 22 An island paradise?
- 23 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 24 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 25 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala