Im taking a family holiday to singapore in November and wondering what its like in regards to shopping im looking for general items as well as touristy things such as fake watches and pirated dvds, i know they arent common although can they be found.
Also where is a good place to stay in the city close 2 shopping districts.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help Desk @ AOL** ☛☎18884823831☛☎ Tech** Sup** Phone Number
- 2 Silk Road Tour - China
- 3 Bye bye SE Asia
- 4 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 5 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 8 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 9 India Tour Companies
- 10 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 11 Laos planning.
- 12 Japan rough itinerary
- 13 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 14 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 17 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 18 One night in Osaka
- 19 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 20 Japan - costs
- 21 Japan for Foodies
- 22 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 23 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 24 Japan Rail Pass
- 25 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed