Im taking a family holiday to singapore in November and wondering what its like in regards to shopping im looking for general items as well as touristy things such as fake watches and pirated dvds, i know they arent common although can they be found.
Also where is a good place to stay in the city close 2 shopping districts.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 2 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 3 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 4 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 India E Tourist Visa
- 7 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 8 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 9 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 10 New Travelor
- 11 Honeymoon in Bali
- 12 Beautiful location for painting
- 13 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 14 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 16 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 17 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 18 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 19 Train Travel in Thailand
- 20 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 21 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 22 Phuket
- 23 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 24 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 25 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!