Im taking a family holiday to singapore in November and wondering what its like in regards to shopping im looking for general items as well as touristy things such as fake watches and pirated dvds, i know they arent common although can they be found.
Also where is a good place to stay in the city close 2 shopping districts.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EPSON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 4 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 8 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 9 Budget Servied Apt
- 10 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 11 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 12 Something about... Malaysia
- 13 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 14 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 15 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 16 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 17 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 18 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 21 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 22 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 23 First Trip to Japan in August
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018