Im taking a family holiday to singapore in November and wondering what its like in regards to shopping im looking for general items as well as touristy things such as fake watches and pirated dvds, i know they arent common although can they be found.
Also where is a good place to stay in the city close 2 shopping districts.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seoul Searching Questions
- 2 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 3 Japanese art
- 4 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 5 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 6 Visa on Arrival
- 7 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 8 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 9 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 10 Cebu where to stay
- 11 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 12 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 13 Hakone station confusion
- 14 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 15 Traveling to SE Asia
- 16 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 17 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 18 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 19 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 20 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 21 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 22 TOKYO tour guide
- 23 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 24 1 month in Thailand and??
- 25 Kimballs in Panama